• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yaar maine socha tha yeh dhanda chor dunga because sare bankwale sudhar chuke hain.
But lag raha hain wo business dobara kholna parega because kuch log abhi bhi hain jisko kan pakar ke kheechna jaruri hain bahat.
Saare banks hi aise hai. Danda ke baad bhi nhi sudharte. I don't think other than Amex and to some extent ICICI, koi bank bina dande ke sudhrega. 🤣

hemant89

TF Premier
My Experience with conversion:

Called first time, they told me only World Safari and RBL Play are available but both are FYF. No LTF is available. Tried convincing them for LTF but they told it is not showing on the system, only FYF is possible. I disconnected the call.

Called Second time, customer care exec(Madhu) told me no offers are available and then directly accepted to close the card without any retention talk :LOL: :LOL: I think they are getting too many calls for upgrade now.

Called third time, this time told them that I was just speaking to someone who told me there was Safari LTF upgrade on my card but call got disconnected in between. Can you pls check.. Customer exec checked and found that my card is blocked. I told them yeah previous exec told me this will get blocked and she will raise Safari LTF request but call got disconnected.
Then customer exec checked again and told me I have FYF offers for Safari and Play cards only. I told them I just got confirmation for Safari LTF how the offer can change on their system in 10 mins.. She finally said let me check and said ok Safari LTF is also showing. Then customer exec first unblocked Shoprite card and then raised Safari LTF request.

So you can follow the same as above if they are only giving FYF to you and not accepting LTF easily. Just disconnect and tell the next customer exec that you just spoke for LTF but call got disconnected in between and ask them to check what happened to your upgrade request.
@pgarg24 Thanks. I also followed this trick. For me, it worked on 4th call to customer care when they said they raised the world safari LTF request. For 2 days there was no update but today I got the message of the new card as lifetime free and courier details.

bismaj

TF Select
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!
Yeah i got the world safari ltf by this way only.

Akshays

TF Select
I got Icon FYF when I called to cancel Shoprite, then I read the benefits of Icoin and decided it's not for me. I called them again to cancel ICON without even doing single transaction, Retention team tried to offer me 2000 Bonus reward points and LTF offer if I was willing to keep and use the card..... I rejected, actually it took 3 rejections from me to their counter offers for them to accept my cancellation request. In my case though I was trying to clean up my unused and unwanted Credit cards.... ICON, despite being the best RBL has to offer, didn't interest me at all.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got Icon FYF when I called to cancel Shoprite, then I read the benefits of Icoin and decided it's not for me. I called them again to cancel ICON without even doing single transaction, Retention team tried to offer me 2000 Bonus reward points and LTF offer if I was willing to keep and use the card..... I rejected, actually it took 3 rejections from me to their counter offers for them to accept my cancellation request. In my case though I was trying to clean up my unused and unwanted Credit cards.... ICON, despite being the best RBL has to offer, didn't interest me at all.
what are other unwanted cards on your list?