• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm holding platina maxima plus card. I called them to convert to LTF but they denied but agreed to reverse the annual fee.

Also, I recently received message for a paid icon card upgrade but asked for LTF to which they denied.

Is there a way I can get icon or Safari as LTF?

Patil007

TF Ace
I'm holding platina maxima plus card. I called them to convert to LTF but they denied but agreed to reverse the annual fee.

Also, I recently received message for a paid icon card upgrade but asked for LTF to which they denied.

Is there a way I can get icon or Safari as LTF?
Put card cancellations request and then bargain.

Saipsy

TF Premier
My story
Had a Zomato card as well as Shoprite at the same time.
Zomato was closed and got an auto message that cannot be upgraded to Shoprite, as I already hold Shoprite.
Yesterday, emailed them to issue me World Safari, no questions asked, issued it LTF (got a confirmation on whatsapp about LTF) and with Bluedart already.
But they closed Shoprite card, asked them not to close it.
Let's see how they respond.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My story
Had a Zomato card as well as Shoprite at the same time.
Zomato was closed and got an auto message that cannot be upgraded to Shoprite, as I already hold Shoprite.
Yesterday, emailed them to issue me World Safari, no questions asked, issued it LTF (got a confirmation on whatsapp about LTF) and with Bluedart already.
But they closed Shoprite card, asked them not to close it.
Let's see how they respond.
Congrats on great choice WORLD Safari

D

Deleted member 16965

Had called them day before yesterday evening, still no change in app or message :(
Call again and request for LTF World Safari card upgrade. If they acknowledge that your request is already in process then you don’t have to worry otherwise they will take a new card upgrade request if they are not able to see your previous request.

cc_guy

TF Buzz
I read about the offer on this thread and activated my converted Shoprite card by doing a small transaction . Called RBL team helpline at 12 AM Monday 10/07 and asked them that Shoprite is a very bad card in comparison to Zomato, is there any upgrades possible The guy checked and was offering some cards as FYF. I asked him if he has something for LTF and he said that if you would like to travel then he has World Safari as LTF. I told him yes, I like to travel and he said he will process the request. He verified some info and I got a sms that your card change request will be processed in 4 working days. I checked on Tuesday afternoon in MyCard App and it was showing World Safari. I got the card along with with Priority Pass on Wednesday. I didn't received any message for LTF so, called Customer care on Friday (15th Jul) and they confirmed that it is LTF. Will send mail as well.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I called the customer care, they denied there is no offer going on for Free World Safari or Icon. I then told them to close the card, they went ahead and took my request to close.

After 2 days, I got a call from the card account closure team, I asked them I want a LTF card, and shoprite isnt useful for me. They then gave me an oftion of FYF Icon and FYF World Safari. I told them again I don't want FYF, i want LTF. He told sure, we will process the LTF World Safari upgrade.

So, Finally I got the LTF World Safari. So anyone who is applying upgrade from Shoprite, please don't settle for it or FYF World Safari, tell them I want to close it if no option of LTF World Safari.