• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI lifts ban on boarding of new customers on Bank of Baroda World app

stoptomove

TF Buzz
Anyone can give some information about Bank of Baroda Lite savings account? I want to open but no one give perfect information about this.
Reap the benefits of savings account with bob LITE Saving Account . A simple, convenient and hassle-free option to save and manage your money, open a savings account now with Attractive benefits along with Rupay Platinum Debit card.

Zero balance account
Attractive discounts/offers on Travel, Shopping & E-commerce through Debit & Credit Card
Free Rupay Platinum Debit Card subject to maintenance of QAB
Rs. Rs. 3000 - Metro/Urban
Rs. 2000 - Semi Urban
Rs. 1000 - Rural

What info do you want?
Open it online, it;s 0 MAB but maintain 3k and you get platinum rupay free
Reap the benefits of savings account with bob LITE Saving Account . A simple, convenient and hassle-free option to save and manage your money, open a savings account now with Attractive benefits along with Rupay Platinum Debit card.

Zero balance account
Attractive discounts/offers on Travel, Shopping & E-commerce through Debit & Credit Card
Free Rupay Platinum Debit Card subject to maintenance of QAB
Rs. Rs. 3000 - Metro/Urban
Rs. 2000 - Semi Urban
Rs. 1000 - Rural
Any sms charges or any kind of charges please tell.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any SB account useful ingetting BOB Eterna card??
any preference given to SB holders to grant CC?
My Eterna application was rejected becuase of too many CIBIL enquiries last week .. Need to wait for 6 months according to CC.

Any inputs by excpreniced BOB holders in this specific area , are much appreciated ...

Any SB account useful ingetting BOB Eterna card??
any preference given to SB holders to grant CC?
My Eterna application was rejected becuase of too many CIBIL enquiries last week .. Need to wait for 6 months according to CC.

Any inputs by excpreniced BOB holders in this specific area , are much appreciated ...
I already hold premier credit card from last 2 year I ask them for upgrade they told me it's 2500+GST chargeable I ask them for LFT they denied.

No relation with BOB.

Reactions: SSV