• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI allows NCMC card without kyc

theda

TF Premier
National Common Mobility Card can be issued with a limit of 3000 without any kyc specifically for transit payments.

Once customers complete the KYC process, these cards can be can be used for regular transactions.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
National Common Mobility Card can be issued with a limit of 3000 without any kyc

Rohingyas will injoy ..
So will illegal from Bangladesh, Afghanistan & pak .. even sri lanks .. . don't mention Nepalese they have upi hence they already forged aadhar card

theda

TF Premier
Rohingyas will injoy ..
So will illegal from Bangladesh, Afghanistan & pak .. even sri lanks .. . don't mention Nepalese they have upi hence they already forged aadhar card
Without KYC it will work only for transit payment. So, that will reduce misuse...

ccdc

TF Ace
They already have had some identity..

Maybe 1-3 lakh max will get citizenship hardly via cAA bill .

Illegal Rohingyas are in million even Bangladeshi
those who belong to majority religions in those islamic countries and who are illegally in India....this is for vote bank politics....i'm happy that someone in India is thinking about persucated minorities in those islamic countries.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i'm happy that someone in India is thinking about persucated minorities in those islamic countries.
You know whats funny
Congress started this trying to give citizenship to persecuted religion in Afghanistan, Bangladesh & pak.

But since BJP gov is doing it and
Our pappu will oppose anything modi does for idk why ?
Not even increasing vote share of theirs ..

You can't win by hate but replacing hardwork ...
They now seems to be in gagaland and 76 modi will do 5 rally in a day

The government needs to add birth control to the drinking water in certain states. I won't tell you guys which states because I will get banned but I hope you understand.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In my opinion, NCMC features should be added to all Rupay variants card like debit cards, prepaid cards and credit cards, if not already done. So, people already using these types of card need not get yet another card just for mobility.
Point but babus are busy
Come back later

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
In my opinion, NCMC features should be added to all Rupay variants card like debit cards, prepaid cards and credit cards, if not already done. So, people already using these types of card need not get yet another card just for mobility.
RuPay already release a circular - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/rupay/2023/RuPay-Contactless-Cards-Issuance-dated-14-12-2023.pdf

RuPay issuers to take a note that all the RuPay Cards shall be enabled with contactless features for domestic (online and offline-NCMC) and international transactions. All issuers shall only procure and issue contactless cards for their RuPay portfolio (Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards) except Gift-PPIs.

This circular shall be effective from 1st April 2024.

@DocFixIt