• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rajasthan water bill issue

PANK

TF Premier
Today bill is showing in Amazon and third party app like Paytm but with same bill amount and bill date
Anyone also facing same
Please help me in this regards

I paid same amount in Feb 2023 then in April 2023 and now again showing in June 2023

I paid in April it is showing same due to some technical glitch

Attachments

• IMG_20230620_102656.jpg
    IMG_20230620_102656.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2023-06-20-10-26-34-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-10-26-34-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
My water bill comes to Rs 193.00 every two months. I belong to Rajasthan. It has been the same since the past 5 years or maybe earlier too.

Just check the due date. If it has changed, then you are good to go and pay the bill.

I too am facing issues with Amazon not being able to fetch water bill details since the past few months, so you my ditch amazon for now. Visit the biller's website and pay from there. You should get the proper details from there.

Thanks!!

PANK

TF Premier
My water bill comes to Rs 193.00 every two months. I belong to Rajasthan. It has been the same since the past 5 years or maybe earlier too.

Just check the due date. If it has changed, then you are good to go and pay the bill.

I too am facing issues with Amazon not being able to fetch water bill details since the past few months, so you my ditch amazon for now. Visit the biller's website and pay from there. You should get the proper details from there.

Thanks!!
I contacted Amazon support regarding this issue they told me to contact phed when i told them they are not picking up my phone they registered my compliment and next day correct bill was showing along with different amount and correct month June

It got updated in all third party apps
Amazon payzapp Paytm

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
I contacted Amazon support regarding this issue they told me to contact phed when i told them they are not picking up my phone they registered my compliment and next day correct bill was showing along with different amount and correct month June

It got updated in all third party apps
Amazon payzapp Paytm
Maybe you should wait until the next billing cycle to get it sorted.