• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Question: IDFC Card Select to Wealth

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Go thru RM of your branch, if RM says no, go to Branch Manager and Cluster head, and send your highest limit existing card, if all goes well, you will get the wealth card in 10-15 says

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I dont have a account with IDFC. How do i go ahead.
Without account but difficult, but give it a try, reach out to customer care and ask for who can help to upgrade, they may assign someone from branch near to your location and you can take it from there.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have two question for Idfc wealth CC
do we get .75% on offline store spending or we get 2.5 % on offline spending on IDFC wealth CC considering we have crossed the threshold of 30k?

2. Does Add on card also enjoy and share the same lounge access limit which primary holder enjoy?

Cierdo

TF Premier
I have two question for Idfc wealth CC
do we get .75% on offline store spending or we get 2.5 % on offline spending on IDFC wealth CC considering we have crossed the threshold of 30k?

2. Does Add on card also enjoy and share the same lounge access limit which primary holder enjoy?
2. No. These benefits are only for the primary card holder.

brahmin_baniya

TF Select
So they have decided to give me select banking upgrade,i think i already have all the privileges that this offers and already have a select credit card.

Should i take this or wait for them to give me the wealth upgrade?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-165458_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-165458_Messages.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 71

Cierdo

TF Premier
So they have decided to give me select banking upgrade,i think i already have all the privileges that this offers and already have a select credit card.

Should i take this or wait for them to give me the wealth upgrade?
They have automatically upgraded people to select. Take it till they have a proper system in place for upgrades. There's not much difference in Select and Wealth banking as of now.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
They have automatically upgraded people to select. Take it till they have a proper system in place for upgrades. There's not much difference in Select and Wealth banking as of now.
Agree, there is no change in interface too.

Wealth account does not guarantee a wealth credit. So basically, this upgrade does not give any specific benefits, other than getting a fancy debit card and a leather wallet 😀

Cierdo

TF Premier
Call your RM and tell them you want Wealth and not select
And threaten, pressurise them
Bank selects it on the basis of their own criteria. Threatening or Pressurising may work in the short term but why do you even want to do that?
Why do you want to put someone in that position?
@brahmin_baniya take your call, Wealth is almost same as Select as of now. Dont waste your time going for Wealth.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bank selects it on the basis of their own criteria. Threatening or Pressurising may work in the short term but why do you even want to do that?
Why do you want to put someone in that position?
@brahmin_baniya take your call, Wealth is almost same as Select as of now. Dont waste your time going for Wealth.
Depends on you whether you want the best.
It's your call, choice is all your's.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I sent them mail one month back for upgrade to wealth and shared my other credit card statement and payslips.

After multiple followups, today they told they will be able to increase my credit limit. Didn't mention anything about wealth variant.

What do you think? Is it approved and they are increasing limit to meet minimum limit criterion for wealth?

Cierdo

TF Premier
I sent them mail one month back for upgrade to wealth and shared my other credit card statement and payslips.

After multiple followups, today they told they will be able to increase my credit limit. Didn't mention anything about wealth variant.

What do you think? Is it approved and they are increasing limit to meet minimum limit criterion for wealth?
Yeah, that's the procedure that IDFC follows. First they'll do a LE, followed by an upgrade in 3-4 days.

chdguy1980

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

What's your existing card variant and limit? And how much are they increasing to?