• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

QUERY REGARDING IDFC WEALTH A/C

IronMan

TF Buzz
Around 1 month ago, I opened an IDFC saving account... I specifically told them i want idfc wealth a/c.. They told me that you have to give more than 5Lakh cheque and have to wait for atleast 1 month for upgrade..

I gave them 5 Lakh 20 THousand cheque and 1 month have been passed.. I call them and now they are telling me you have to wait for 1 quarter and have to maintain more than 5 Lakh... and upgrade will be on the automatic mode ... upgrade can't be made by request..

what the hell is this ... if this is the thing then you have to tell this before opening the account..

what to do?? anyone can help in this regard

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Around 1 month ago, I opened an IDFC saving account... I specifically told them i want idfc wealth a/c.. They told me that you have to give more than 5Lakh cheque and have to wait for atleast 1 month for upgrade..

I gave them 5 Lakh 20 THousand cheque and 1 month have been passed.. I call them and now they are telling me you have to wait for 1 quarter and have to maintain more than 5 Lakh... and upgrade will be on the automatic mode ... upgrade can't be made by request..

what the hell is this ... if this is the thing then you have to tell this before opening the account..

what to do?? anyone can help in this regard
First thing to do, directly deal with the bank manager. As relationship managers are busy in completing the targets.

Well recently i have upgraded my account to first select by keeping balance for 10days. I have directly contacted the bank manager, and asked for the select upgrade.

First they said ,it will take 10 days. As it is ending of financial year, they do all this stupid things. By not upgrading the account.
But somehow managed to complete the process soon.

Just tell them, upgrade the account or i will complaint in rbi banking ombudsman.

sakog9519

TF Buzz
First thing to do, directly deal with the bank manager. As relationship managers are busy in completing the targets.

Well recently i have upgraded my account to first select by keeping balance for 10days. I have directly contacted the bank manager, and asked for the select upgrade.

First they said ,it will take 10 days. As it is ending of financial year, they do all this stupid things. By not upgrading the account.

Just tell them, upgrade the account or i will complaint in rbi banking ombudsman.
can you please tell us what is the minimum balance that we have to maintain for first select or any other category. I am having 25k minimum balance account for a month now :)

IronMan

TF Buzz

how much balance you maintained for the first select??