• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Grab deals

iAmPm

TF Premier
There is no feature of seeing history of recorded transaction. Though you can always search in your SMS cause you will receive Grabdeals transection recorded SMS.(Personal experience: I haven't got the sms but got CB later)

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is no feature of seeing history of recorded transaction. Though you can always search in your SMS cause you will receive Grabdeals transection recorded SMS.(Personal experience: I haven't got the sms but got CB later)
I also had the same experience. Nobody is able to verify the txn as a Grabdeals txn even after too much of followup with Axis people. But got the points as per the deal on later side.

pjain2712

TF Premier
I did two transaction and got sms for only one so was wondering. Thanks.

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I will suggest you maintain an excel concerning grab deals transactions! I have to manually ask them for edge rewards, as I haven’t received the mentioned 9x reward points!
After that, I strictly maintain an excel with all the details, such as grab deals “x”, the date, amount, and brand name! So that I can use the same excel and can even counter in case of any issues!

sanjay jain

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can someone clarify about the maximum accelerated edge points limit of 10000.in terms & conditions somewhere written limit of 10000 and somewhere written no maximum cap of accelerated edge points on gyftr cards/coupons except limit of rs 10000 on amazon,10000 on flipkart and 20000 on tata cliq voucher

ankit1989

TF Buzz
Do anyone have information if we get reward points on oneplus website ( On applying coupon )
I want to purchase oneplus 11 and have one 2K off coupon in oneplus account