• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis grab deals vs Axis Gyftr

HarshB

TF Buzz
Hello! I'm relatively new to the points game. i wanted to understand the difference between grab deals and gyftr. From what I understand is, grab deals is more of a referral site whereas gyftr is for buying gift vouchers. However is the capping of 10k edge points applicable to only grab deals or is it a combination of both these portals ? For example, I want to buy the Google Pixel 7 pro which is for roughly 80k before discount so what would be the best way to maximize the points ? Thanks in advance!!

vishalm

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes Grabdeals has capping of 10k points per month where as gyftr does not have. But in gyftr have capping on Amazon, Flipkart gift cards capping for 10k per month per card and 20k for tata cliq per month. No capping on other vouchers. If you are shopping on Amazon you have capping on 50k shopping voucher ( you can not use this for Amazon pay).

HarshB

TF Buzz
Hi Vishal, thanks for your reply. It would be great if you could help me out with the following :

- Can I buy a 10k gift voucher from gyftr for Flipkart and make a purchase through grab deals on Flipkart and use the gift voucher also in the same transaction ? Phone is for 70k, 10k from gyftr voucher and the rest 60k from the card to maximise the rewards ?

vishalm

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I too thought of same scenario. Logically it should work. Points on 10k gift voucher would be 3000 (with accerleted) + plus 10k via grab deals total you would earn 13k in max. But accerlarated points would be credited anytime between 90-120 days

madsafe

TF Neo
Yes Grabdeals has capping of 10k points per month where as gyftr does not have. But in gyftr have capping on Amazon, Flipkart gift cards capping for 10k per month per card and 20k for tata cliq per month. No capping on other vouchers. If you are shopping on Amazon you have capping on 50k shopping voucher ( you can not use this for Amazon pay).
The capping for Amazon Shopping vouchers is 50k as you mentioned. I have already used the 50k limit. If I create another Gyftr account (using a different phone number), but use the same Magnus card, I would still get the 5X rewards from both accounts, right?

Also, the limit is refreshed on month starting or billing cycle starting?

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does the 10k capping for Amazon/Flipkart gift cards only apply to accelerated points, or will future purchases of these gift cards be unsuccessful from giftedge after exhausting the 10k limit?
Can I place another order for an Amazon gift card after purchasing 10k of them?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Do one thing first. List out all the credit cards you currently have so people can suggest you better to benefit the most out of your spends.