• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about HDFC card variant change.

Chimera-san

TF Select
I just received my LTF HDFC Millennia Credit and it's a Mastercard world variant, I want to change it to the Millennia Diners Club. Is it possible and will my card still be LTF after the variant change.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It's possible to change the franchise/variant of the existing card (subject to approval). You can try it by sending email to Grievance team. Also don't forget to attach the duly filled card upgradation form. Tick on HDFC Millennia Diners Club variant. Mention on the email that LTF status should not be revoked.

D

Deleted member 7241

It's possible to change the franchise/variant of the existing card (subject to approval). You can try it by sending email to Grievance team. Also don't forget to attach the duly filled card upgradation form. Tick on HDFC Millennia Diners Club variant. Mention on the email that LTF status should not be revoked.
i Have this... Please Guide what are Other variants I Can apply for ../ available and Please Share Card Upgrade Form

Attachments

• IMG20221129103617.jpg
    IMG20221129103617.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 37

maverick

TF Premier
Did you receive it directly? or requested a franchiser change from Mastercard to diners club?
I wrote a mail to issue in rupay network just after it's got approval, but received in dinners network.
And their reply is "We assure you that the e-mail raised by you is being looked on top priority and the bank shall take utmost efforts to ensure an early resolution.

We are looking into the same and will revert to you on or before November 30, 2022."

Chimera-san

TF Select
I wrote a mail to issue in rupay network just after it's got approval, but received in dinners network.
And their reply is "We assure you that the e-mail raised by you is being looked on top priority and the bank shall take utmost efforts to ensure an early resolution.

We are looking into the same and will revert to you on or before November 30, 2022."
Got the same reply after asking for change from MC to Diners.
Does Millennia even have rupay?

maverick

TF Premier
Got the same reply after asking for change from MC to Diners.
Does Millennia even have rupay?

In this post it is mentioned in rupay network

Chimera-san

TF Select