• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Queries | Lounge access limits on IDFC wealth?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
they mention this on the website: "4 complimentary Domestic & International airport lounge, spa visits per quarter".

1) Does that mean (4 domestic + 4 international = 8 max), or 4 accesses in total (max 4)?

2) also, when we talk about international lounge access, are we talking about only lounges outside India, or does it also include lounges on international terminals within India?

Solution
they mention this on the website: "4 complimentary Domestic & International airport lounge, spa visits per quarter".

1) Does that mean (4 domestic + 4 international = 8 max), or 4 accesses in total (max 4)?

2) also, when we talk about international lounge access, are we talking about only lounges outside India, or does it also include lounges on international terminals within India?
1) Domestic- 4 lounge access per quarter; International- 4 free access per quarter; domestic spa - 4 free access per quarter.
2) yes, outside India... no you can't access International lounges in India.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Is there any downside to using the priority pass in an international lounge in India? I saw a video today on youtube where the person is stating that we can be charged for about 2.5k if we use our priority pass in India. Has anyone experienced something similar?
Yes... expect infinia/prestige pp, if you use any other credit card pp in india (dom/int) bank will charge you 27$ + gst

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is there any downside to using the priority pass in an international lounge in India? I saw a video today on youtube where the person is stating that we can be charged for about 2.5k if we use our priority pass in India. Has anyone experienced something similar?
PP is meant to be used internationally i.e., outside India
Any lounge in India whether on a Domestic terminal or International terminal is a domestic lounge only and all CCs would work
If you use PP or any other, you would be charged for the same

Jetstone

TF Buzz
I called customer care to specifically ask them to clarify about the number of accesses per quarter and as confirmed by @TechnoFino their response was that customers have a quota of 4 accesses each for domestic lounge, international lounge and domestic spa which amounts to 12 services per quarter! Quite generous I would say.

Earlier, I had obtained confirmation that the DreamFolks card is to be used for access to only international (outside India) lounges and the credit card is to be used for all domestic lounges within India.

This is what DreamFolks shows for me:
1682214633393.png
It'll be interesting to see what happens to the numbers on the right after any one of the services are accessed.

percolate

TF Buzz
I called customer care to specifically ask them to clarify about the number of accesses per quarter and as confirmed by @TechnoFino their response was that customers have a quota of 4 accesses each for domestic lounge, international lounge and domestic spa which amounts to 12 services per quarter! Quite generous I would say.

Earlier, I had obtained confirmation that the DreamFolks card is to be used for access to only international (outside India) lounges and the credit card is to be used for all domestic lounges within India.

This is what DreamFolks shows for me:
1682214633393.png
It'll be interesting to see what happens to the numbers on the right after any one of the services are accessed.
If any one of the benefit is used, it will reduce the available visit count in all the benefits. 1710965592732.png