• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pullman Maldives info

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I booked Pullman Maldives by burning points through the app in December.

Recently, I called Pullman and they're saying that we cannot burn accor points for any expenses incurred during the stay when checking out from the hotel.

In India I book from the app and settle any outstanding amount by burning points during checkout as well. So I find it strange.

Anyone has any experience of the same at Pullman Maldives?

@CMG
@RewardsAlert
@anirban.choudhury
@4uziaul
@sxchzy
@Ankur dhanda

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I booked Pullman Maldives by burning points through the app in December.

Recently, I called Pullman and they're saying that we cannot burn accor points for any expenses incurred during the stay when checking out from the hotel.

In India I book from the app and settle any outstanding amount by burning points during checkout as well. So I find it strange.

Anyone has any experience of the same at Pullman Maldives?

@CMG
@RewardsAlert
@anirban.choudhury
@4uziaul
@sxchzy
@Ankur dhanda
Incidentals charged to room can be paid with points.
Revert them and ask them to share Accor terms & conditions where it is mentioned that they can't accept Accor points

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I emailed the hotel regarding the same, PFA their response.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_105714_Gmail~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_105714_Gmail~3.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20240415_105649_Gmail~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_105649_Gmail~2.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20240415_105610_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_105610_Gmail.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 74

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've booked flights etc.
The TNC doesn't mention that FNB falls into non eligible category.
Domestic transfers/sea plane etc are not covered via points and needs to paid before your arrival.

Maldives is highly commercialized, the FNB is charged exorbitantly . Best way to book Maldives packages are via agents , they can provide good all inclusive deals.
Even after points redemption, the overall cost would still be pretty high.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The TNC doesn't mention that FNB falls into non eligible category.
Domestic transfers/sea plane etc are not covered via points and needs to paid before your arrival.

Maldives is highly commercialized, the FNB is charged exorbitantly . Best way to book Maldives packages are via agents , they can provide good all inclusive deals.
Even after points redemption, the overall cost would still be pretty high.
Ya that's why I selected Pullman since it was all inclusive. I don't have any problem with food since I am assuming it will be inclusive, I was thinking more on the lines of alcohol

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Ya that's why I selected Pullman since it was all inclusive. I don't have any problem with food since I am assuming it will be inclusive, I was thinking more on the lines of alcohol
Did you book all Inclusive rates or room only ?
If all inclusive then , some alcohol is part of the package.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you book all Inclusive rates or room only ?
If all inclusive then , some alcohol is part of the package.
It's all inclusive package only. However, it might be that I might require additional alcohol as it's my brother's family and mine. So we wanted to see if we could have the alcohol charges to the room pay and pay at checkout using points

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's all inclusive package only. However, it might be that I might require additional alcohol as it's my brother's family and mine. So we wanted to see if we could have the alcohol charges to the room pay and pay at checkout using points
they refill the minibar twice a day.plus you get can get unlimited alcohol from any of the restaurants on the property.i don't think it will be an issue.

for spa if you book for 5 days or more you will get some treatments complimentary.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
they refill the minibar twice a day.plus you get can get unlimited alcohol from any of the restaurants on the property.i don't think it will be an issue.

for spa if you book for 5 days or more you will get some treatments complimentary.
Can we take alcohol bottles to room.from the restaurant? Also if you opt for food and drinks inside the private pool, Do they allow burning points during checkout?