• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pullman Maldives info

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
It’s all inclusive I stayed last August with my family. U can pay by points for all hotel charges except the tax and transfer charges from male to kuddo island.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
It’s all inclusive I stayed last August with my family. U can pay by points for all hotel charges except the tax and transfer charges from male to kuddo island.
have attached a copy for your reference were u can see what all they r offering

Attachments

• 02. All-Inclusive Benefit - Pullman Maldives Maamutaa.pdf
    690.5 KB · Views: 15

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wrote to them asking for any offers/packages for September/October 2024 and they have not cared to respond after a week. Specifically wanted to know if they will arrange boat transfers from Kooddoo to resort, considering I can book Male to Kooddoo flights directly for lesser price instead of paying them $450 per adult.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Wrote to them asking for any offers/packages for September/October 2024 and they have not cared to respond after a week. Specifically wanted to know if they will arrange boat transfers from Kooddoo to resort, considering I can book Male to Kooddoo flights directly for lesser price instead of paying them $450 per adult.
Yes that is complimentary. They are very slow in responding.