• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Property Tax payment

watchguys

TF Buzz
Hi, need to pay property tax of 50k and would like to know best cards for cashback/points.

1. Infinia
2. iDFC Wealth
3. Tata Neu Infinity

I read that Infina card does not give pointa on Govt transactions, IDFC wealth gives only 3x instead of 10x on property management etc. So confused and need your suggestions.

kapendra

TF Buzz
If property tax is paid on Govt website, IDFC would qualify that as Govt transaction and not property management transaction Isn't it? IDFC should give 6x and 10x on this IMO
NOPE , IDFC WEALTH NOW CONSIDERING GOVT TRANSACTIONS- TAX/ PEOPRTY TAX- FOR 1X RP ONLY - CHECKED WITH CUSTOMER CARE

Reactions: SSV

parthv

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, need to pay property tax of 50k and would like to know best cards for cashback/points.

1. Infinia
2. iDFC Wealth
3. Tata Neu Infinity

I read that Infina card does not give pointa on Govt transactions, IDFC wealth gives only 3x instead of 10x on property management etc. So confused and need your suggestions.
Can't say for your city, but my City (Pune) uses a different MCC code, due to which I get all the cashback or points.

Reactions: SSV

avikrish

TF Select
I have to pay property taxes of Above 1 lakh, I have to pay via official local municipality website, as my municipality is not listed in any apps like Amazon, credit ,gpay etc

Any CC method do you recommend to get cashback?

I have Std chartered Smart, where Rs50,000 is adjusted, any other cc hacks with sbi cashback cc, apay cc?

I have to pay by this April month end (dead line)

avikrish

TF Select
I have to pay property taxes of Above 1 lakh, I have to pay via official local municipality website, as my municipality is not listed in any apps like Amazon, credit ,gpay etc

Any CC method do you recommend to get cashback?

I have Std chartered Smart, where Rs50,000 is adjusted, any other cc hacks with sbi cashback cc, apay cc?

I have to pay by this April month end (dead line)
@Abhishek012 any suggestions you have for this?