• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Property Tax payment

watchguys

TF Buzz
Hi, need to pay property tax of 50k and would like to know best cards for cashback/points.

1. Infinia
2. iDFC Wealth
3. Tata Neu Infinity

I read that Infina card does not give pointa on Govt transactions, IDFC wealth gives only 3x instead of 10x on property management etc. So confused and need your suggestions.

techt

TF Legend
None. As you figured out infinia doesn't give. Tata Neu too stopped rewarding.
IDFC wealth effectively 0.75% and doesnt count towards milestone. If the PG of CC is 1% better fall back to DC or netbanking.
IDFC on the govt site treats it as online txn. so 1.5% till 30K and 2.5% later on. Indeed for advance tax I got rewards as stated.

Last edited:

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If property tax is paid on Govt website, IDFC would qualify that as Govt transaction and not property management transaction Isn't it? IDFC should give 6x and 10x on this IMO

watchguys

TF Buzz
If property tax is paid on Govt website, IDFC would qualify that as Govt transaction and not property management transaction Isn't it? IDFC should give 6x and 10x on this IMO
I made the property tax payment using IDFC. I'll post back if I get the points. Thanks all for your suggestions.

techt

TF Legend
I made the property tax payment using IDFC. I'll post back if I get the points. Thanks all for your suggestions.
will be waiting
Bored Cabin Fever GIF