• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Proper Use of Cred Coins. Burn Option?

Santanu.Sen

TF Select
Hello. This second post here. So I'm still basically a noob. 😔
So I have some Cred coins stored and I don't have a clue what they are supposed to be used for, apart from useless discounts on vacations and Rummy365 vouchers or something.
I have scoured the internet for a solution and I think I saw some articles which said that I could "burn" my coins for cash. However, I did not find any such option in the app. If somebody could point me in the right direction, especially regarding the "burn" option, that would be great.
Also, any alternative apart from Cheq would also be helpful.
Thank You.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-09-13 at 13.46.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-13 at 13.46.44.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 145

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So I have some Cred coins stored and I don't have a clue what they are supposed to be used for, apart from useless discounts on vacations and Rummy365 vouchers or something.
I have scoured the internet for a solution and I think I saw some articles which said that I could "burn" my coins for cash. However, I did not find any such option in the app. If somebody could point me in the right direction, especially regarding the "burn" option, that would be great.
Thank You.
Even Cred can't answer this for you. 🤣

CCnewbie

TF Select
Thank You.
5 crore coins. Boss you are on different level.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Thank You.
Best use of Cred coin let them expire😂

gigachad

TF Premier
Thank You.
If you're noob, then i am
1694846382688.png