• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem while applying idfc credit card

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys i am trying to get idfc credit card but i want select. Whenever i am entering my number and verifying on the very 1st page it is redirecting me to pre-approved offers in which i am only getting classic. There is no option to enter my income details what to do in this case. I also mailed them regarding this they said please try now and apply with income documents but nothing happened again same thing happened 🥲

Souvik

TF Premier
Try uploading any other credit card statement with a better credit limit, chances are that you can be offered a better card than the default one, speaking from own experience.

You should find a button to upload card to card/upload other bank's credit card statement in the same screen which shows your approved offer.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Try uploading any other credit card statement with a better credit limit, chances are that you can be offered a better card than the default one, speaking from own experience.

You should find a button to upload card to card/upload other bank's credit card statement in the same screen which shows your approved offer.
No there is no option to enter income details on the very first step we have to enter name dob and mobile number then verify it. Aftet that it is redirecting me to pre-approved offer tab no option to enter any details

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you want IDFC person's number, DM me
Hi, I have my salary account in IDFC. I wish to have IDFC wealth credit card. However, I am unable to apply for it online. Is there any possibility that I can get it Wealth credit card? Also, can you share with me the this person’s contact details if he/she can help me with it?
I have a RM but he is useless, as most of them are.
Edit: Just saw your post on a different thread regarding the eligibility of Wealth credit card. As per that criteria I am eligible for it.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
I know my question is not relevant to this thread but I asked customer care to tell me if my pincode is serviceable or not but they said they don't have such database I have to apply cc through link and if my pincode is not serviceable card application will not be proceeded further. Will I get CIBIL enquiry?

TF Ace
TF Family
I know my question is not relevant to this thread but I asked customer care to tell me if my pincode is serviceable or not but they said they don't have such database I have to apply cc through link and if my pincode is not serviceable card application will not be proceeded further. Will I get CIBIL enquiry?
Yes. My location wasn't serviceable, even then got an enquiry! 🤷‍♂️😡