• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Prices for Pullman and Novotel Aerocity, New Delhi is doubling from July

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think since they are seeing lot more point bookings across their portfolio charges are increasing. I booked a hotel in august for 10000 now it’s 21000

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I think since they are seeing lot more point bookings across their portfolio charges are increasing. I booked a hotel in august for 10000 now it’s 21000
So, this is a recent change. When did you book it for 10000?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So, this is a recent change. When did you book it for 10000?
About 3 weeks ago. I went to app to see if I can shift to points booking but prices changed. Now I will pay at hotel with points which is better for status points I have come to understand. I am totally new to accor. But we run the risk of IT failure and they can’t redeem points I have noted in a few threads

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
About 3 weeks ago. I went to app to see if I can shift to points booking but prices changed. Now I will pay at hotel with points which is better for status points I have come to understand. I am totally new to accor. But we run the risk of IT failure and they can’t redeem points I have noted in a few threads
Thats why its recommended to do it during the check in.

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Few day back burned 4k points during checkin no problem

Reactions: CMG

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
One more benefit Link ur accor account with qatar airways u wil get 500 accor points per booking

Can you pay using points at the time of checkout even if your "rate" did not explicity said "Pay with reward points" while booking?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can you pay using points at the time of checkout even if your "rate" did not explicity said "Pay with reward points" while booking?
Does the property have "All Points" badge? If it does, then you can. Mail the property and get confirmation.