• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank new partner for Air India

ALOAK

TF Premier
And what's the flight cost? Via air india miles
Once u transfer u r points to air india flying returns 1 point is 1 inr. Usually I have seen airindia economy blr delhi to be 9 to 11k if very nearer dates but when I check them in advance 3 to 4 weeks earlier it is around 5k to 6.5k I believe they have 3 types of fare flex is by 300 inr more still waiting 7k. Usually if u have around 20kpoint u can book 4 tickets to and fro.

ALOAK

TF Premier
So good option to transfer to. Air india?
Yup instead of using cash points are equivalent to cash. Check when you want to travel research the route you want to fly and check how many points required on that route . Airindia and vistara are the only ones which offer you on board meals rest of the other airlines you need to place online meals or purchase in-flight which is over and above your flight ticket.

ALOAK

TF Premier
I travel on airindia always return flights economy as it is decent flight. They will improve over a period of time. Now it is far better than when it was controlled by govt suring congi rules. They had destroyed this airline. It was awarded several times and most preferred airline during 40s to 70s when indira ignominious shunted out tata from the board. Now it is back it will improve it takes to reverse 72 years of destruction on this airline. They are the best trained pilots unlike private airlines. On top of it they are always on time or arrive 10 minutes early in all the flights I have taken so far. Ageing fleets need time to replace. Tatas will balance it out because all these years indian airline or air india were under govt and attitude to was like congress govt to undo this behaviour takes time.trust it they will make it to top in coming years.

ALOAK

TF Premier
I see mumbai delhi eco fare is 4786 to 13794 depends on what timing u choose. Better to fly by revenue ticket.u can save the points if u travel for international or airindia partner airlines too.