• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Finally, my Eterna is approved and I can see it on the Bob app.

My Bob Upgrade Timeline

May 29, 2022
- Applied for Bob Select
June 16, 2022 - Bob SELECT card got approved

Sept 13, 2022 - Raised a request to Conversions@bobfinancial.com for an Eterna upgrade(Paid card) with income documents.
Sept 16, 2022 - Bob rejected the request citing a less than a 12-month-old card.
Sept 16, 2022 - Same thread, sent a reply to reconsider since I was asking for the paid version.
Sept 19, 2022 - Got a mail from bob saying Eterna is not LTF but they can proceed with PAID version.
Sept 19, 2022 - Gave permission to proceed.
Sept 20, 2022 - Same mail with permission to proceed.
Sept 23, 2022 - Got a mail saying, it is being reviewed by higher authorities.
Sept 29, 2022 - Reminder mail about the status.
Oct 1, 2022 - Got approval email.
Oct 2, 2022 - Eterna visible on Bob app with an enhanced limit.

Thanks guys for the tips :)
The day eterna starts limiting 3.75% to certain categories..that fees will be a pain int the a**

pranjal1984

TF Select
I had Premier since December 2023. I had requested them for Eterna and sent them all documents on 9th April 2024. Today I got mail from BOB cards that my request for Eterna upgrade is processed. It was very fast and they processed within 4 days . I was expecting them to take a month time going by earlier feedbacks.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had Premier since December 2023. I had requested them for Eterna and sent them all documents on 9th April 2024. Today I got mail from BOB cards that my request for Eterna upgrade is processed. It was very fast and they processed within 4 days . I was expecting them to take a month time going by earlier feedbacks.
is your upgrade processed as LTF??

I requested for upgrade as well and got this reply.. (paid)

1712988623830.png
I

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thats very super quick.