• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved Kotak CC application rejected.

doomlord

TF Select
Recently I got a pre approved offer on my sister's account of Kotak Ltf League cc. My sister is having a Kotak 811 account from past 1 year. She doesn't have a CIBIL history and this was a first credit card which we applied for her . Since it was showing pre approved offer so I thought of giving it a chance. I filled the application 3 4 days ago. Yesterday my sister received a mail that the application has been rejected. I wanted to know what's the point of having a pre approved offer if it is gonna rejected like this . I thought the card will get accepted since I'd applied for HDFC pre approved offer and without any CIBIL check they accepted my application. Pls guide if anything can be done on this behalf. Needed kotak cc for occasional offers .

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_091924.jpg
    IMG_20230303_091924.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_2023-03-03-09-16-15-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-03-09-16-15-38.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 168

hs23new

TF Premier
I also had pre approved credit card offer and i applied they rejected my application but i had complained in Banking Ombudsman they said due to the internal policy we have rejected your application. I complained again in banking ombudsman then suddenly they approved my credit card and now i am using that card.
By banking ombudsman, you mean RBI ombudsman?