• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Points not getting credited on SBI BPCL card

psmangat5

TF Select
Reward Points on SBI BPCL card are not getting credited automatically for transactions done on bpcl petrol pumps. I have to raise request every time after 10-12 days. even surcharge is not getting refunded. Anyone else facing same problem?

tn_72

TF Select
Thanks @tn_72 for your reply. Couple of more clarifications:
- where can I see the options available to redeem points for vouchers? Is there a dedicated website or is it visible in the SBI card mobile app?
- is there an option to redeem the points directly at BPCL petrol pumps instead of redeeming them for voucher first and then utilising the voucher at petrol pump to fuel up?
@Virgo

Website for redeeming points https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/rewards.page
You can also use the app to redeem points

You can find the list of outlets where you can redeem directly via POS machine: https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/personal/cards/ro-list-for-pos-redemption.pdf

AlgoTrader

TF Ace

msp

TF Buzz
I have got SBI BPCL Octane card around 7 months back. And yes, same issue for me too. Often fuel surcharge waiver is not waived and no reward points credited for few transactions. Its not about specific petrol pump or their POS machine. For same pump & POS, they gave waiver & points one time and not other time. When I raised complaint for 5 transactions, they reversed fuel surcharge for only 3 and totally missed about reward points. Its a blind customer care. And it is a hassle to check statement every time and raise complaint. Bad experience.

I had SC Super Value Titanium card and never faced such issues. And it worked for all pumps and any POS machine. I have sacrificed it for SC Ultimate card upgrade and now missing that.

psmangat5

TF Select
I have got SBI BPCL Octane card around 7 months back. And yes, same issue for me too. Often fuel surcharge waiver is not waived and no reward points credited for few transactions. Its not about specific petrol pump or their POS machine. For same pump & POS, they gave waiver & points one time and not other time. When I raised complaint for 5 transactions, they reversed fuel surcharge for only 3 and totally missed about reward points. Its a blind customer care. And it is a hassle to check statement every time and raise complaint. Bad experience.

I had SC Super Value Titanium card and never faced such issues. And it worked for all pumps and any POS machine. I have sacrificed it for SC Ultimate card upgrade and now missing that.
I have closed the card for the same reason

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Someone in reddit was complaining they were levied 2.5% surcharge for this card and only 1% was reversed, but with other cards, they were only charged 1% surcharge and was reversed.