• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Select Rupay vs. HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Rupay

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I've got these two Rupay credit cards, the PNB Select and HDFC Tata Neu Infinity. Since snagging the Tata Neu, my PNB card's been gathering dust in the closet. Think it's worth giving the PNB card the boot?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
PNB also comes with wellness benefits and has a more extensive lounge network than Tata Neu Infinity.

What is the real deal with the lounge situation on TataNeu Infinity? On the Neu App, when you click on the details on lounge access, its the extensive Rupay list that is shown. HDFC Bank seems to have a much shorter list on their site. Which really is the case? Have anyone accessed any of the general Rupay Select lounges not mentioned in the HDFC list and what has been the experience?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What is the real deal with the lounge situation on TataNeu Infinity? On the Neu App, when you click on the details on lounge access, its the extensive Rupay list that is shown. HDFC Bank seems to have a much shorter list on their site. Which really is the case? Have anyone accessed any of the general Rupay Select lounges not mentioned in the HDFC list and what has been the experience?
I have accessed Travel club lounge at Kolkata airport and 080 lounge at Bangalore T2 with Tata neu infinity. You can check whether these lounges are mentioned in the HDFC list.