• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Planning a trip to Singapore with Axis Edge Rewards

raghavb6

TF Buzz
I am travelling singapore in feb (2 person). need to book flight and hotel. I have applied for atlas card waiting for delivery. Plus i have sbi cashback and hdfc millennia card. Kindly suggest the best way to book flight and hotel. Till now ibis buget clarke quay is looking ok to me (open for other hotels as well)

i saw vistara flight is around 50k (2 person with return), but Vistara return timing is not good. Will prefer Kris bcoz of timing

Also how can i avail the escape offer from kris?

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am travelling singapore in feb (2 person). need to book flight and hotel. I have applied for atlas card waiting for delivery. Plus i have sbi cashback and hdfc millennia card. Kindly suggest the best way to book flight and hotel. Till now ibis buget clarke quay is looking ok to me (open for other hotels as well)

i saw vistara flight is around 50k (2 person with return), but Vistara return timing is not good. Will prefer Kris bcoz of timing

Also how can i avail the escape offer from kris?
Spontaneous escapes program typically opens in the mid of the month for travel in the same month or the following month. The program comes with 30% lesser miles. I am not sure if there is offer for cash based bookings.

GBajaj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
On Kris, 20k is fixed, they run an escapes offer monthly where this drops to 14k for economy 1 way+2-2.5k taxes. Vistara is the same (sans escape offer). Book singapore through Kris or vistara, whichever is cheaper (you can see the exact cost on the sites)
I noticed that SQ is offering flights to Bali via SQ from India at 20K + taxes too. Is this just part of an offer now? Asking since I am short a few points