• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank:

Phonepe Full KYC Wallet option now available -

Go to Phonepe Wallet option and click on Upgrade Wallet option -

Enter your Pan number, Aadhaar number and verify with OTP (You can also use your Virtual aadhaar number),

Enter your address and other details and complete Video kyc.

Your Phonepe Wallet limit will upgrade to 2 lakhs per month.

IMG-20240206-WA0003.jpg

Wallet load -

UPI - Free

Debit card - Free

Credit Card - 2.3% charges.

Wallet to Bank transfer - FREE.

Phonepe Wallet balance, Phonepe cashback/gift card used for UPI payment -

Got this SS from telegram.

photo_2024-02-09_19-24-36.jpg

Last edited:

samm255

TF Ace
Completed my Full KYC after complain on twitter, First they gave me that BS about updating DOB in Aadhar then I tweeted again and tagged RBI. Then they reset my application and KYC was done.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Completed my Full KYC after complain on twitter, First they gave me that BS about updating DOB in Aadhar then I tweeted again and tagged RBI. Then they reset my application and KYC was done.
Here they told me I will only get the full kyc option, when I am eligible automatically..
I think I will be back with paytm soon..most likely by end of next week

samm255

TF Ace
Here they told me I will only get the full kyc option, when I am eligible automatically.
They say it is currently invite only. I got the kyc option even though I was not using it anymore. Last transaction was done in May 2023. Click on PhonePay wallet and then go back and then click on wallet again, do this 4/5 times and see if you get option?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

prash1161

TF Ace
They say it is currently invite only. I got the kyc option even though I was not using it anymore. Last transaction was done in May 2023. Click on PhonePay wallet and then go back and then click on wallet again, do this 4/5 times and see if you get option?
This means I can do kyc after 29?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-17-19-08-41-15_944a2809ea1b4cda6ef12d1db9048ed3.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-19-08-41-15_944a2809ea1b4cda6ef12d1db9048ed3.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 36

samm255

TF Ace
but why so mad to do kyc on phone pe?
main-nahi-bataunga.jpg