• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp + Red Girraffe MCC Patched

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Payzapp has corrected the MCC for rent transactions done on Red Girraffe. I did a transaction yesterday and the merchant name is reflected as PZRENT. The transaction got settled today and Axis has charged a 1% rent surcharge + GST as well. So it’s no longer reflected as a utility transaction

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the attached file , 6513 is not eligible for achieving milestone benefits . The only way to get some benefit on paying rent is to 1st add to payzapp wallet via APay card or IDFC Select or Bob Eterna and then pay the rent ( I have IDFC select ) . Paying rent via Vistara Infinite to get tickets is gone now :(
Axis being Axis will know the milestone count only when spend is reached.

Is there any cap on Payzapp wallet loading for Rent?
I was thinking of getting IDFC Vistara for rent

CardTox

TF Premier
This was done long back, no?
I noticed it this week only when i was randomly trying to apply this trick to pay via pz+bhim using infinity to get rp....but it says bhim upi is not supported.....mine bhim id is already added to pz and earlier till last month i was able to make such txn.....but no such way exist probably....all patched.....

No Idea for Infinia.

As per comments, for the combination you mentioned MCC is 4814-Telecommunication.

If it is excluded for Infinia, then A Big No.

I have not verified the MCC. Another member commented it is 4814.
Thanks 🙏.

Just for info: I checked with IDFC wealth by loading payzapp wallet and it is giving 6X points. Above 30K it will give 10X.

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did Payzp+RG With Magnus on 4th July. In my statement its mentioned as a insurance. So I guess, for me It will be considered for milestone of July.

MCC changes are recent. All recent transactions are in doubt.

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did Payzp+RG With Magnus on 4th July. In my statement its mentioned as a insurance. So I guess, for me It will be considered for milestone of July.

MCC changes are recent. All recent transactions are in doubt.
Its not that complicated. Look at the cc statement. If it says PZRENT then its rent. Else its not. This change is like 5 to 7 days old only.

nvzard

TF Buzz
I added money to my payzapp using DCB and paid the rent using Redgiraffe as biller and did not get any points.
Was I supposed to directly make the payment from DCB on payzapp?

hariselio

TF Premier
Ok, back to BoB eterna after almost one year :) Hope eterna continues to give rewards for payzapp loading. For 1000rs wallet load, they gave 150 points and now again loaded another 25K and paid rent. Lets see whether they give rewards for this 25K or not.