• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayZapp offers! Get instant 50% Discount upto Rs 50 on Swiggy and Amazon Shopping vouchers

This offer is applicable on PayZapp 2.0 app. Maximum discount is Rs 50.

I bought Swiggy voucher of Rs 100 and I paid only Rs 50. You can buy it from 'Shop' tab on PayZapp

Attachments

• IMG_20230122_175814.jpg
    IMG_20230122_175814.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230122_175752.jpg
    IMG_20230122_175752.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 42

paresh22

TF Ace
I miss payzapp75 swiggy coupon since last 2 months now. New payzapp does not have good offers (where we can earn more than 50rs.). Most offers around 20rs only.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I miss payzapp75 swiggy coupon since last 2 months now. New payzapp does not have good offers (where we can earn more than 50rs.). Most offers around 20rs only.
Its already there in old Payzapp app since past 10months or so. Previously they used to give atleast 50rs cashback now it has been reduced to mere 20rs which means nothing practically.
I was talking about recharge and billpay 😂

paresh22

TF Ace
Its already there in old Payzapp app since past 10months or so. Previously they used to give atleast 50rs cashback now it has been reduced to mere 20rs which means nothing practically.
I can't see in my swiggy account that coupon code since last month. Not sure if it happened when I moved to new Payzapp app. I used it every month since last 1.5 year and enjoyed 75/- discount.

Hi Don't worry. Earn upto Rs 40 by San & Pay. Minimum amount Rs 20 and flat cashback of Rs 2. I did 5 transaction to my own account and earned Rs 10 🤣 which will be useful for future recharges

I was talking about recharge and billpay 😂
It was good when it used to give good cashback on recharges and bill payments. I used old PayZapp for lot of transactions. But once they reduced cashback to ground level, I left using that

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
It was good when it used to give good cashback on recharges and bill payments. I used old PayZapp for lot of transactions. But once they reduced cashback to ground level, I left using that
Even I left it dormant. Just use it once in a month for data add-on of ₹301 when my limit of getting ₹300 cashback from Airtel card gets exhausted.

paresh22

TF Ace
But Swiggy gives Rs 100 instant discount always.
Yes I noticed that since last 2 months. Frequency increased lot for giving 100 discount now. I was looking it as one way to keep running payzapp wallet after it become kind of devaluated since cashback on various bill payments reduced in old payzapp to 30 Rs. After moving to new payzapp I don't plan to use its wallet.