• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Targetted Offer: Simply use your HDFC Credit Card for 4 or more times for min Rs.500 and get voucher worth upto Rs.1000 from Amazon, Flipkart, Bi

aam.aadmi

TF Select

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-07T13-51-12.022Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-07T13-51-12.022Z.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-07T13-51-01.930Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-07T13-51-01.930Z.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-07T13-50-53.559Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-07T13-50-53.559Z.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 63

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have anyone ever recieved these hdfc credit card offers on dcb? I have never recieved these targeted offers unfortunately
Same here no offers. But when I go to smartbuy & log in, I can see such offers, not sure if they work.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same here no offers. But when I go to smartbuy & log in, I can see such offers, not sure if they work.
I think it would if u can see there.. coz if I go to smartbuy and login there and then goto deals and offers >> online shopping.. i couldn't see the offer which OP was talking about in the main post. So it wont work for me since not showing there.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think it would if u can see there.. coz if I go to smartbuy and login there and then goto deals and offers >> online shopping.. i couldn't see the offer which OP was talking about in the main post. So it wont work for me since not showing there.
Check the 1st point in Terms & Conditions
Just to update that I had received this offer once before in June, and got ₹1000 Amazon Gift Card on 30 September for purchasing ₹2000 worth (4 x ₹500) Amazon Gift Cards on Amazon India :ROFLMAO:
What's the subject line of offer email??

CardQuest

TF Buzz
One of my family members received this offer via sms in the month of September. Offer posting date is 31st December 2023.

yogobit

TF Premier
Did it work?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why everything is just not simple but have to mail it to bunch of banks to get what was offered.
And Axis guys don't give rewards even after sending all proofs. Sometimes don't feel like fighting for 250/500 voucher that much.
I raised 1 ticket in around 15 Oct with Axis still not resolved & pending on their backend team.
Best are instant discounts no headache.