• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp KYC issues

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am unable to do KYC at payzapp. When trying to do min KYC using my pan, it says that 'the entered pan does not match with your identity on the bank records'. Which seems stupid. I have already gotten 3 of the banks where I hold my accounts (icici, kotak and Hdfc) to get the pan number checked and have found it to be correct.
I then tried to do bank based full kyc, when entering last 4 digits of dc, it says invalid and when trying via cust. Id, it says to use the cust. ID linked to this mbl number where infact it is the same. Everything from my and bank side is in order.

I have contacted PayZapp support for 3 times now and they keep giving petty reasons like get things checked at the bank side and with NSDL.

As a troubleshooting step, I tried min KYC on another mbl number and there, the PAN is getting identified correctly. So not like my pan is wrong or something. Also, the pan is registered on my mbl number where I am facing the issue. Someone please help me

Attachments

• IMG-20240105-WA0000(1).jpg
    IMG-20240105-WA0000(1).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2024-01-05-15-05-58-252_com.hdfcbank.payzapp~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-05-15-05-58-252_com.hdfcbank.payzapp~2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 22

D₹V

TF Prestige
I am unable to do KYC at payzapp. When trying to do min KYC using my pan, it says that 'the entered pan does not match with your identity on the bank records'. Which seems stupid. I have already gotten 3 of the banks where I hold my accounts (icici, kotak and Hdfc) to get the pan number checked and have found it to be correct.
I then tried to do bank based full kyc, when entering last 4 digits of dc, it says invalid and when trying via cust. Id, it says to use the cust. ID linked to this mbl number where infact it is the same. Everything from my and bank side is in order.

I have contacted PayZapp support for 3 times now and they keep giving petty reasons like get things checked at the bank side and with NSDL.

As a troubleshooting step, I tried min KYC on another mbl number and there, the PAN is getting identified correctly. So not like my pan is wrong or something. Also, the pan is registered on my mbl number where I am facing the issue. Someone please help me
Update KYC in bank & try again