• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Payments Bank Alternative

Iamnothere

TF Buzz
Hi,
In light of the recent events I want to switch from Paytm payments Bank to another hassle free no cost account. Is there any recommendation?
Things I am most concerned are :
1.Charges for transaction( I want to use the account as a daily expense account and wouldn't wann incur any charges on any payments made)
2. No AMC/Debit card charges(acceptable even if we have only option of virtual card)
3.Low failure rates(this oneof te response I had Paytm payments Bank and I am looking at HDFC as an alternative)
4. Sweep option
5.No bar on funding amount but wouldn't wanna maintain any AMB
6. No other fine print charges
7. Monthly interest credits(if possible)

Would really help I we got multiple options with pros and cons ( and I think this because Paytm payments Bank was best for such expenses and was hassle free 😔)
TIA

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi,
In light of the recent events I want to switch from Paytm payments Bank to another hassle free no cost account. Is there any recommendation?
1.Charges for transaction( I want to use the account as a daily expense account and wouldn't wann incur any charges on any payments made)
2. No AMC/Debit card charges(acceptable even if we have only option of virtual card)
3.Low failure rates(this oneof te response I had Paytm payments Bank and I am looking at HDFC as an alternative)
4. Sweep option

Would really help I we got multiple options with pros and cons ( and I think this because Paytm payments Bank was best for such expenses and was hassle free 😔)
TIA
Kotak 8 1 1

Iamnothere

TF Buzz
@samm255
Hi,
4. Sweep option

TIA
@thread-Thanks for the suggestion.
I would really like to explore kotak 811, but I have seen couple of my friends facing transaction freeze issues , so I am bit sceptical about it.
It would really help me and the thread if you guys could elaborate in the 7 pointers as I noted above. I want to know it directly from the users and hence would like to your feeds on it. TIA

#aniket

TF Ace
@samm255

I would really like to explore kotak 811, but I have seen couple of my friends facing transaction freeze issues , so I am bit sceptical about it.
It would really help me and the thread if you guys could elaborate in the 7 pointers as I noted above. I want to know it directly from the users and hence would like to your feeds on it. TIA
Trxn freeze issue, explain it more in detail.

Iamnothere

TF Buzz
To detail the issue, the payments would not process and would fail frequently. The issue persisted and I did enquire with them it was frequent.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@samm255

Don't know about the transaction failures, but yaa they do not listen to query of Kotak 811 account.

I've charged for debit card and kotak Neo account and the cc said these transactions will be reversed automatically but still nothing happened. Complaint them over mail/telephone but just get a new SR no. generated everytime. 😂

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi,
4. Sweep option

TIA
Idfc future first ( monthly credit)
Hdfc normal sb or saving max - 5x amb of fd can give u zero balance.
If u under 25 - digi youth account

There is no zero balance account with your unrealistic expectations but there are premium account with zero balance with fd as trv .

Your best option is 811 ( if u fund 50-70k & use it no problem . But if u fund 200k & rotate it to make 1000k ofc there will be freeze . Freeze happens when its suspicious not regular spend pattern ) .

Sahil_07

TF Select
Hi,
4. Sweep option

TIA
indusind delite zero balance account

Iamnothere

TF Buzz
People suggested you some options and gave you some pointers. Now do some research based on your requirements.
@samm255 - I agree and in that case I don't need this thread in that case, huh? That is not the whole point samm. There are very fine prints of charges/restrictions that would not be apparent and only the user would have visibility to it. The whole point of creating this thread is to make sure even the non users/new users have the same visibility with such terms before anyone further decides for an account. But thanks for your great input on it!!