• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm now tieup with 3rd party banks to continue Paytm Payment Gateway business

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After failed freecharge...
Not expecting much from paytm x axis
Axis only acts as placeholder for the money we deposit ..everything will be done by Paytm only with regard to paytm app functionality..
Only drawback will be , not much offers from paytm untill they figure out new business model.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First Axis will add convenience fee on debit card payments. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, firstly they'll add consolidated charges on thinking about doing a transaction on paytm now😂
Traditional banking survives on interest and fees only.
If every customer is like “Rama is a good boy”, half of the Banks won’t exist..

All these Banks are sharing Ravanas for their survival..

deep@vie

TF Legend
Traditional banking survives on interest and fees only.
If every customer is like “Rama is a good boy”, half of the Banks won’t exist..

All these Banks are sharing Ravanas for their survival..
If one is having good CASA,that solves 99% problem.
These things backfire in long run.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

deep@vie

TF Legend
Good CASA needs a lot of Rama s/: these days hard to find lots of Ramas like me ;);)
Yes,recently I was talking with senior bank guy why your resources aren't any knowledgeable about their policies,he replied sir nowadays there are no good resources nowadays,during hiring we just ask 'kaam kar loge(will you be able to do the job)'' if he/she says haan, that's it.😂

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So I have 2 weeks to find an alternate provider
If nothing changes in the meantime time..

If you load more money by March 15 you can continue to use paytm services until the balance finishes.. the only thing is you can’t top up after March 15 as of now…
This rule can change anytime before March 15 if they can make alternative arrangements which I believe they will do

So technically it is more than 2 weeks for consuming their services . It depends on how much balance you have on March 15

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
If nothing changes in the meantime time..

If you load more money by March 15 you can continue to use paytm services until the balance finishes.. the only thing is you can’t top up after March 15 as of now…
This rule can change anytime before March 15 if they can make alternative arrangements which I believe they will do

So technically it is more than 2 weeks for consuming their services . It depends on how much balance you have on March 15
Service here at paytm has been really poor now, I requestd fastag closure on 21st but still not closed by them.

Reactions: SSV

dvader

TF Premier
So RBI has been been successful in creating fear factor..which is the main aim in teaching a lesson to Paytm…
Let see what happens
RBI has been a good central bank and regulator in India for the most part. It's the only govt institution I trust after the armed forces. If you ask me they were lenient on PayTM, I closed my Paytm payments bank account two years back. These bastards can not run a brothel, forget about running a bank.

deep@vie

TF Legend
RBI has been a good central bank and regulator in India for the most part. It's the only govt institution I trust after the armed forces. If you ask me they were lenient on PayTM, I closed my Paytm payments bank account two years back. These bastards can not run a brothel, forget about running a bank.
Imagine a brothel where VSS is no.1 chick😂🤣

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Today came to know from a paytm official that paytm has partnered with axis for nodal account to continue merchant payment services.
Don't know if its rumor or true news

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today came to know from a paytm official that paytm has partnered with axis for nodal account to continue merchant payment services.
Don't know if its rumor or true news
It's already happening. .
And Yes Bank is also going to be a major partner with regard to UPI services..most of Paytm handles will be migrated to YES Bank soon