• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying to builder for flat booking .. which cc will give max reward with 0 or lowest fees ?

Hi Experts,

I am planning to book 1 flat in Bangalore , it is Tier-1 Builder of Bangalore and accept payment via CC with no extra charges. which cc will give max reward with 0 or lowest fees ?

You can earn points but the redemption is the problem. SBI cards (other than Vistara Prime) gives points but the return is like 0.5%.
Standard Chartered Ultimate gives 3 points per 150 and Re.1 per point redemption but the options are not great.
no extra fees on Standard Chartered Ultimate or SBI card other than vistara prime ? I have sbi cashback card but I think that is useless

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's no true. It's for offline merchants as well. I have email confirmation from the Axis CC team.
W
Hi Experts,

I am planning to book 1 flat in Bangalore , it is Tier-1 Builder of Bangalore and accept payment via CC with no extra charges. which cc will give max reward with 0 or lowest fees ?
Which super premium cards you have? Then someone properly advise you…

any more experts.. please share tips and tricks .. what I think is while paying CC bill I can pay using axis burgundy dc + cheq .. and get some more reward for let say 5L cc swipe ..
Why are you leaving this to chance? See if you can do a test swipe with them. Nobody can accurately advise you on this without knowing 3 things: 1. your card portfolio (done) 2. MCC code (????) and 3. What kinds of things do you want to redeem for? Miles? Cashback? 30 minutes extra massage in Bangkok?

Why are you leaving this to chance? See if you can do a test swipe with them. Nobody can accurately advise you on this without knowing 3 things: 1. your card portfolio (done) 2. MCC code (????) and 3. What kinds of things do you want to redeem for? Miles? Cashback? 30 minutes extra massage in Bangkok?
anything is fine for me .. but main criteria is don't want to pay 1% extra charged by cc companies on Rent .. for example if I swipe 8L and end up paying 8000+gst charges .. then I don't think I will be able to recover this charges using cc [ due to current magnus saga have lost trust on paying extra for rewards .. only rewards is okay if don't have to pay extra ..] .. one benefit I see using cc if they don't charge extra is 30-40 days period to pay back . .. and possible reward benefit when paying back huge cc bill using axis bank burgundy debit card + creq.

anything is fine for me .. but main criteria is don't want to pay 1% extra charged by cc companies on Rent .. for example if I swipe 8L and end up paying 8000+gst charges .. then I don't think I will be able to recover this charges using cc [ due to current magnus saga have lost trust on paying extra for rewards .. only rewards is okay if don't have to pay extra ..] .. one benefit I see using cc if they don't charge extra is 30-40 days period to pay back . .. and possible reward benefit when paying back huge cc bill using axis bank burgundy debit card + creq.
Ok. But for that you'll still need MCC... It's kind of stupid because 6513 is for rental transactions. But that's the problem. There's no transparency. So you never know what you're going to be charged.