• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying to builder for flat booking .. which cc will give max reward with 0 or lowest fees ?

Hi Experts,

I am planning to book 1 flat in Bangalore , it is Tier-1 Builder of Bangalore and accept payment via CC with no extra charges. which cc will give max reward with 0 or lowest fees ?

rogerthat

TF Ace
While paying builders always enquire about their MCC. If they don't know make a random swipe for a small amount and get the MCC clarified from customer care after the transaction is settled.

As for the card it depends on what you have. But the most rewarding would be the super premium cards such as Magnus or Infinia or Amex Platinum Charge.

While paying builders always enquire about their MCC. If they don't know make a random swipe for a small amount and get the MCC clarified from customer care after the transaction is settled.

As for the card it depends on what you have. But the most rewarding would be the super premium cards such as Magnus or Infinia or Amex Platinum Charge.
mostly the MCC is of Rent I guess .. which card doesn't have surcharge for rent as of now and gives RP ? for Infinia and DCB I think no reward points and 0 charges for 1st transaction of a month.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Through redgiraffe payzapp it counts upto 1lac per month as it comes under insurance mcc. Otherwise rent is excluded both for rewards and monthly and yearly milestones. You can add to bajaj wallet and transfer to account with utility mcc without any charges through iphone. There's also an arindam video about this also 🤣