• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying High Utility Bills With CC

commonaman

TF Buzz
My electricity bill is generally above 50k and I like to pay it via Magnus to reach my milestone.
Most apps I tried charge a convenience fee or don't let you pay bills of high amounts.
I would recommend everyone to try Tata Neu App, I'm paying my Electricity bill on Tata Neu for past 5-6 months. No issue whatsoever and no convenience fee either.

My electricity bill is generally above 50k and I like to pay it via Magnus to reach my milestone.
Most apps I tried charge a convenience fee or don't let you pay bills of high amounts.
I would recommend everyone to try Tata Neu App, I'm paying my Electricity bill on Tata Neu for past 5-6 months. No issue whatsoever and no convenience fee either.
Using Magnus or Neu Card?

Alex292929

TF Premier
you can pay electricity bill without any charges via Gpay using cc

Then it's a commercial bill. No credit card is gonna give rewards for a commercial bill and gonna cancel your card. There's no way to get a bill of 50k for any house unless you have a factory.

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
U get future months bill too!!! How is it possible, moreover you can use tata new hdfc infinity card from tata neu add at last u get option to pay via card add creditcard ans pay.
both amazon pay and tata neu are picking up 26k bill. only gpay has this option.