• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid on 1mg using FK Axis CC, transaction is considered as 1.5% cashback instead of 4% for preferred partners.

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a transaction on 1 mg app using my FK Axis CC on 5th Feb but got a message that I paid on Paytm and the transaction was considered for 1.5 % cashback instead of 4% for preferred partners.

I emailed axis customer support (creditcards@axisbank.com) on the same day but I haven't received even acknowledgement email from them. I sent reminders on 10th Feb and today as well.

20 days have passed and there is no response from the Axis Bank.

Any suggestions on how to deal with Axis Bank would be welcome.

Thanks

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
There is no help given.. axis Bank said that they received the transaction as Paytm and they can't process 4 % cashback on this. I didn't use Paytm at all .. not sure why this happened.. I remember someone also posted the same thing earlier.. that transactions from 1 mg are taken as Paytm by FK Axis card. Weird though..

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
There is no help given.. axis Bank said that they received the transaction as Paytm and they can't process 4 % cashback on this. I didn't use Paytm at all .. not sure why this happened.. I remember someone also posted the same thing earlier.. that transactions from 1 mg are taken as Paytm by FK Axis card. Weird though..
Send them your statement and ask them to rectify

mukundstud

TF Premier
The cashback calculation is a common problem in Flipkart credit cards. I did a transaction at PVR, and my statement only showed a cashback of 1.5% instead of 4%. But around the date of next statement generation, the rest 2.5% cashback got credited under 'Additional Cashback' head. So kindly wait until the next statement generation date to see if cashback shortfall is credited to your card. Escalate your issue after that. Also, first confirm that 1MG or related entity is written in the Transaction Details of your statement.