• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid for my Flipkart axis bank cc instead of Magnus CC., is there a way Axis bank can transfer the payment to magnus from flipkart axis bank ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Paid for my Flipkart axis bank cc instead of Magnus CC., is there a way Axis bank can transfer the payment to magnus from flipkart axis bank or refund ?
Very interesting situation... Please ask CS and let us know..
If your FK is overpaid/prepaid, you can ask for refund... Not sure about inter-card transfer...

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
Paid for my Flipkart axis bank cc instead of Magnus CC., is there a way Axis bank can transfer the payment to magnus from flipkart axis bank or refund ?
I also had similar situation. The checked the process but the process was so complicated, I decided to carry that excess amount for few months before I can utilize the same. PFB the reply form CC for your reference,

"With regards to you query we wish to inform you that, as per the banking norm and due to security reason we are unable to refund the excess credit to other bank account or to any other credit card account.

The excess credit will be refund only to the source bank account from which we have received the credits.

We would like to inform you that the excess credit amount will be automatically adjusted against any fresh transactions processed on your credit card in the future. If you still wish that the excess credit amount should be refunded, request you to share us the proper bank statement, cancel cheque copy, and payment proof for the below mentioned transaction. So that we can initiate a request for excess credit refund."

vivdwive

TF Select
The key point for any decision is the amount you paid.
Assuming it would be big enough which you won't be spending on flipkart axis soon and won't be easily paying again for the magnus right now, then go for refund and all.
If the assumption is wrong, then why the hassle. Just pay magnus bill and spend/let balance be negative for Flipkart axis.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Sucks to know, axis have the same formalities like hdfc where they would ask 2 thing all together, statement from where it was debited then the relationship with the holder and from the amount is debited from (if paid through current account so company name would be on account statement so GST they would need) and then DD would be issued in my case in hdfc. For Axis as per one user they will transfer the funds. For now pay the bill again and then give the cancellation cheque and what not.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Faced it last month with amex, for the balance transferred to the other card within a day and didn't even have to call the CS, everything was done on the chat! Slowly I'm beginning to see the benefits of amex over all other cards 😅