• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opened Kotak 811 Full KYC. Will I get Credit Card offers?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi, I opened Kotak 811 zero balance account last week. Idea was to have a zero balance account to park some money & build a relationship value with the bank. However, I don’t see any offers for credit card in their app. Do they offer credit cards to the 811 account holders? If yes, how long after an account is opened?

In my case, I opened a 811 and funded it with 1,00,000 plus since day one. In 2 months, I got ZEN Signature card LTF. Wait patiently till you get what you originally wanted. Even after getting that card, I still maintain that balance even now....
BTW, I did not opt for physical debit card or a cheque book as I had enough of them - which I rarely use.

hideaway

TF Premier
in my case, my account was dormant from 2017 or 2018. 2 months before they were reactivating all dormant acct. I do the kyc again. Acct was activated.
Didn't kept any money in accounts. balance was below 100. has done one or two transactions.
sept 28th or something i got a call that you have cc LTF offer, i asked which card. Zen Signature. asked the lady to give it in a mail. she told you can check yourself if its ltf or not while applying. if you are ok i can give the link. During the call itself she send the message and it was ltf. applied approved next day evening dispatch.

a week before this call i was getting message from kotak that am pre-approved for white card. So this may be a pre-approved card