• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

open Axis Bank Account

nadeem

TF Select
How simple is it to open an Axis Bank account with an existing Axis credit card?
Do we need to provide all the official/work details again?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Axis and RBI E-Mail Response bhi dege.
RBI ka E-Mail milgea toh , Response aisa likhna hai ki, RBI ko lage tum Axis ke sataye hue ho.

Axis ki misinformation ki waja se mujhe 590 ka charge bhi lag gaya aur Mental Peace bhi disturb hui.

Complaint karne m time and resources bhi waste hue.

Last m Saaf saaf likh dena I am expecting compensation of 10k or any other sum as you may deem Fair for this Mental Harassment caused by Misinformation from Axis end and for the time amd resources I wasted in Raising the matter with Honourable RBI Banking Ombudsman and Shameless Axis Bank
#ChatGPT , and thanks for all the advice.🙏

sathish593

TF Buzz
Something strange happened yesterday, i used have axis FK and my zone cards , tried to get ace card in multiple ways but no success, i gave up and took a neu infinity card, closed FK card, last week open axis savings account for different purpose. In axis mobile earlier i was unable to apply credit card from ,but after activating my savings account the UI got changed , yesterday night i saw the indian oil card life time free banner and out of curiosity clicked on it, now i was able to proceed further and saw few cards like magnus etc, while scrolling down i saw ace card, just clicked on and boom the card was approved instantly.😀

sathish593

TF Buzz
With my savings accounts i got 2 debit card, one e-debit card one online rewards card, i got the physical card for online rewards card and i can see virtual card for e-debit card,which one works for online offer? I don't need a physical debit card for this as it is a paid one.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
With my savings accounts i got 2 debit card, one e-debit card one online rewards card, i got the physical card for online rewards card and i can see virtual card for e-debit card,which one works for online offer? I don't need a physical debit card for this as it is a paid one.
1% cb in on the virtual dc.

Axis don't have login, they charge for the virtual dc,
And if your using virtual dc then only the physical dc is free.

Fees=500+gst.

They also lied to me on this matter, am currently have case against them with rbi.