• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

open Axis Bank Account

nadeem

TF Select
How simple is it to open an Axis Bank account with an existing Axis credit card?
Do we need to provide all the official/work details again?

romilq

TF Ace
Yes both can be done online. And you can get zero fees ATM card in easy access account. I have same account. Also other debit card options will be shown with annual fees if you select upgrade card option in net banking or app.
1. Can it be changed online or via atm?
2. Can i change the 590rs dc for cheaper dc with the easy access account?

I will very much appreciated your response 🙏

AritraSaha

TF Legend
The problem i am facing is on online account opening,
The page only show urban branch to me. But there is nearby semi-urban branch.
For urban branch its mab is 10k
Semi urban is 5k.
So i am thinking of open the account then change it to the semi urban branch.😅

romilq

TF Ace
Might work out. I think it fetches according to your pin code. I opened an account in urban branch offline, then online I was only shown a nearby semi-urban branch while transferring. So I transferred there. After few months I started seeing the nearest rural branch option too. So I transferred there. My pin code’s nearest branch is rural only since I am in a village.
The problem i am facing is on online account opening,
The page only show urban branch to me. But there is nearby semi-urban branch.
For urban branch its mab is 10k
Semi urban is 5k.
So i am thinking of open the account then change it to the semi urban branch.😅

Adwait

TF Select
Yes both can be done online. And you can get zero fees ATM card in easy access account. I have same account. Also other debit card options will be shown with annual fees if you select upgrade card option in net banking or app.
Can zero fee dc applied online or only through branch.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Might work out. I think it fetches according to your pin code. I opened an account in urban branch offline, then online I was only shown a nearby semi-urban branch while transferring. So I transferred there. After few months I started seeing the nearest rural branch option too. So I transferred there. My pin code’s nearest branch is rural only since I am in a village.
Did you cc pre-approved?