• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card secured to unsecured?

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Yes! They are! I believe they are offering either wealth or select. Good for them! But their one card is closed! Considering rewards of one card, no love lost there! 😀
I managed to get both :p First got the Wealth upgrade, then still had time to upgrade OneCard to BOB, did that, and now I have two cards, both with the same limit 1.15L but independently, one with IDFC Wealth and one with OneCard BOB.

Arcade

TF Buzz
I saw some people mentioning that they can get that offer after one year. Is that real?
While there was a criteria that you may receive an upgrade offer mentioned when the card launched, it certainly is not the case now. I've been using the card since more than 1 year and even confirmed with the customer care about the same and they told me that it is not possible at the moment.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
my secured onecard is with my secondary no and email and now with my primary no, it is showing pre approved limit of 1 lakh...
can i close my secured card and try with primary no ? as far as i know because of same pan they will not provide it..
did anyone got 2nd onecard after closing 1st one ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
my secured onecard is with my secondary no and email and now with my primary no, it is showing pre approved limit of 1 lakh...
can i close my secured card and try with primary no ? as far as i know because of same pan they will not provide it..
It will detect when u enter ur pan number... and u wont be able to proceed....

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One card guys are weird , they will punish you till eternity for taking their secured card.

It's almost 8 months since i closed my secured one card , and still i can't get it.

Is there any workaround , trick ?
Should we mail them or something to delete data from onescore app and system ?

akshayhs

TF Ace
One card guys are weird , they will punish you till eternity for taking their secured card.

It's almost 8 months since i closed my secured one card , and still i can't get it.

Is there any workaround , trick ?
Should we mail them or something to delete data from onescore app and system ?
Once you have closed your secured/unsecured card, the gates are also closed for you. You cannot apply for their credit card again.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Once you have closed your secured/unsecured card, the gates are also closed for you. You cannot apply for their credit card again.
Yeah , it's their loss !

BTW they deny with a message that " we have more exiting products lined up for you , get notified . "
Any idea what are they ?

Lav990

TF Buzz
Go ahead and apply for pre approved onecard from 2nd number... Recently I got my 2nd OneCard approved as I was getting sms of pre approved OneCard on my 2nd number so I applied for it and it got activated instantly. Now I have two unsecured OneCard from two different banking partner with same PAN obviously.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Go ahead and apply for pre approved onecard from 2nd number... Recently I got my 2nd OneCard approved as I was getting sms of pre approved OneCard on my 2nd number so I applied for it and it got activated instantly. Now I have two unsecured OneCard from two different banking partner with same PAN obviously.
i tried but when i login to 2nd number i says no offer available but in onescore app it shows pre approved limit...

H2O

TF Premier
How can one see if they are issuing the unsecured card, also what's the difference between secured and unsecured, which one should I get it?
I can see a pre-approved one-under-one score app with a limit of 4.5 L, Metal edition.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How can one see if they are issuing the unsecured card, also what's the difference between secured and unsecured, which one should I get it?
I can see a pre-approved one-under-one score app with a limit of 4.5 L, Metal edition.
Secured card means you have a fixed deposit as collateral. Unsecured on the other hand does not have any collateral.
The offer you are seeing is for unsecured one because it is metal edition and the limit is high.
My suggestion would be to apply for it.

• Love
Reactions: H2O

BlueFlash

TF Premier
I managed to get both :p First got the Wealth upgrade, then still had time to upgrade OneCard to BOB, did that, and now I have two cards, both with the same limit 1.15L but independently, one with IDFC Wealth and one with OneCard BOB.
Did you check your latest cibil report ? How is it showing up in cibil now ? Is the older IDFC account which was meant for OneCard closed or did it get shifted as Wealth one ? and I believe a new account for BoB due to OneCard would be there too.
@Rohit75