• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card secured to unsecured?

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was also under belief that once I have a secured Onecard then they will provide an upgrade offer to unsecured after few months.
but they didn't. and found that those initially issued secured Onecard are reported to Cibil as unsecured. when I complained about this to Customer care they said that since they are providing 110% limit of FD amount hence its reported as unsecured. I asked to lower the limit to 90% and then report as secured. to which they denied that there is no policy to do that.
frustrated I closed my Onecard.
and now they changed the policy and giving a 90% limit on FD amount. but I'm no longer able to login to the app to apply or even to check if I'm now eligible for unsecured card.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was also under belief that once I have a secured Onecard then they will provide an upgrade offer to unsecured after few months.
but they didn't. and found that those initially issued secured Onecard are reported to Cibil as unsecured. when I complained about this to Customer care they said that since they are providing 110% limit of FD amount hence its reported as unsecured. I asked to lower the limit to 90% and then report as secured. to which they denied that there is no policy to do that.
frustrated I closed my Onecard.
and now they changed the policy and giving a 90% limit on FD amount. but I'm no longer able to login to the app to apply or even to check if I'm now eligible for unsecured card.
Forget about onecard. If they don't want to give their card to deserving people , it's their loss.