• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card offers upgrade from FD to unsecured card

Iโ€™m also eligible for this, i have to wait 10days more for this as per onecard customer care.

Banking Partner - SBM Bank
FD Amount - โ‚น10,000/-
Age - 2 Years Exactly
Bro, How to access them on chat...there always fucking bot comes and not transferring chat to agent and neither creating ticket.... please tell you how you reach out to them and created ticket.?

Viswa

TF Neo
I have got an offer in the OneCard app to upgrade to unsecured card. I had FD of 10k. Now they are giving limit of 3.6L and processing refund of FD.

1709829423015.jpeg

Earlier, I had SBM bank Visa card. Now it is offered in Mastercard CSB bank. I had to complete KYC again.

1709829495681.jpeg
Hey i too got the call and just now its updated i has scanned the qr and its activated i want to know when will the fd gets refunded into our account

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Got mine today.
I have got an offer in the OneCard app to upgrade to unsecured card. I had FD of 10k. Now they are giving limit of 3.6L and processing refund of FD.

1709829423015.jpeg

Earlier, I had SBM bank Visa card. Now it is offered in Mastercard CSB bank. I had to complete KYC again.

1709829495681.jpeg
What's your max limit card in Cibil bro ?

the.avhishek

TF Select