• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card banking partner change

qkDre

TF Buzz
As the title above says I got a notification today saying that, there's an upgrade offer on ONE CARD. I checked inside the app and found out that it's basically banking partner change so am getting shifted from IDFC First bank to South Indian Bank and getting 10k rewards points for it . So I wanted to know has anyone else switched to this SIB bank based one card,because it's the first time am hearing about this bank.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
As the title above says I got a notification today saying that, there's an upgrade offer on ONE CARD. I checked inside the app and found out that it's basically banking partner change so am getting shifted from IDFC First bank to South Indian Bank and getting 10k rewards points for it . So I wanted to know has anyone else switched to this SIB bank based one card,because it's the first time am hearing about this bank.
I'm yet to receive such a notification, have been on IDFC since I got the card year ago.