• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard banking partner changed from IDFC to BOB Finance.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
Today, I got a notification saying some new features are available for my OneCard.
But get those features, I have to change the banking partner from IDFC to BOB Financial.

Here are the new features:

1. My Family: Share your credit limit with loved ones and give them their OneCard within minutes.
2. Auto Pay: Setup Auto Pay and enjoy timely bill payment for your OneCard
3. Subscription Hub: Manage and track all your OneCard subscriptions in one place

and after the change, I will get a new metal card and 5000 reward points after activation of the new card. Sweet.

Attachments

• FOrKr3DVgAQWju8.jpeg
    FOrKr3DVgAQWju8.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 122
  • FOrKsN6VQAIIt3s.jpeg
    FOrKsN6VQAIIt3s.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 121
  • FOrKsmNVUAQrYwb.jpeg
    FOrKsmNVUAQrYwb.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

tiny

TF Premier
I got a preapprove offer for Onecard (BOB) with 20k limit. I have applied and they will come for physical kyc on 1th July. can anyone share the experience ..?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I got a preapprove offer for Onecard (BOB) with 20k limit. I have applied and they will come for physical kyc on 1th July. can anyone share the experience ..?
Smooth experience They just asked for aadhar or pan they will click photo of these documents and will click your photo. My card was also issued by bob. They didn't ask any other document other than aadhar card. Kyc was done in 5mins then he left after 2-3 days i got the message that my card is approved and within a week it was also delivered.
So pretty smooth experience in terms of kyc

tiny

TF Premier
Smooth experience They just asked for aadhar or pan they will click photo of these documents and will click your photo. My card was also issued by bob. They didn't ask any other document other than aadhar card. Kyc was done in 5mins then he left after 2-3 days i got the message that my card is approved and within a week it was also delivered.
thanks my kya was dont on 1st July evening aadhar+ address proof +selfie now lets see how much time it needs to get approved

Can we claim discount offers( online sale offers) of bob card with one card if it is issued by bob?

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Getting option to change my existing IDFC OneCard to BoB one, however I already have a BoB CC, so not interested in the BoB, but rather in the Federal bank powered OneCard; Is it possible to get the Federal one ? Anyone else got any ideas/lead on getting it done ?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I can't track my application since yesterday any leads how to correct it..?
Maybe some technical issue. Wait for 2-3 days my application was also approved after 3-4 days. Or reinstall the app maybe will fix if this is a technical issue. Or simply call them mail will take time. I suggest you to call them.

tiny

TF Premier
Maybe some technical issue. Wait for 2-3 days my application was also approved after 3-4 days. Or reinstall the app maybe will fix if this is a technical issue. Or simply call them mail will take time. I suggest you to call them.
thank you for replying. I have already reinstalled my app but still same error. already mailed them but I will try to call them now.

Rohit75

TF Select
Update:

Today, I got a call from IDFC bank. As per the representative, the bank is offering me an IDFC Millennia Credit card because of my existing relationship with the bank via OneCard. I don't have to send any documents. I just have to visit the link they sent via SMS, click on "I agree" and proceed. But as you guys know, I have just changed my banking partner from IDFC to BOB. So, technically I am not an IDFC customer anymore.

Looks like IDFC is capitalizing on the data they have of OneCard users and trying to convert them to their own users.
And for me, I am happy to get a new LTF card.

Moral of the story: Competition among businesses is always beneficial for the user.

@TechnoFino What's your take on it? is it ethical for IDFC to use this kind of underhanded method ??
Same. One card changed my card to Bob Financial and Idfc offered me same limit for LTF wealth card instantly over phone. Received today.