• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard banking partner changed from IDFC to BOB Finance.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
Today, I got a notification saying some new features are available for my OneCard.
But get those features, I have to change the banking partner from IDFC to BOB Financial.

Here are the new features:

1. My Family: Share your credit limit with loved ones and give them their OneCard within minutes.
2. Auto Pay: Setup Auto Pay and enjoy timely bill payment for your OneCard
3. Subscription Hub: Manage and track all your OneCard subscriptions in one place

and after the change, I will get a new metal card and 5000 reward points after activation of the new card. Sweet.

Attachments

• FOrKr3DVgAQWju8.jpeg
    FOrKr3DVgAQWju8.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 122
  • FOrKsN6VQAIIt3s.jpeg
    FOrKsN6VQAIIt3s.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 121
  • FOrKsmNVUAQrYwb.jpeg
    FOrKsmNVUAQrYwb.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have recd update on one card app, that replacement new upgrade metal card is available with some reward points.

Would like to know if this replacement appear as new inquiry in the cibil?

hriday.haria

TF Premier
My old limit is 7.5L + I could not see the new limit, i am actually okay with any limit. My concern is i don't want any cibil check for card upgrades

There won't be a new enquiry, but a new credit card account opened with old one being closed.

Unfortunately i did not get the Limit Enhancement they promised of 15%
The new limit is given same as the previous one :(

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There won't be a new enquiry, but a new credit card account opened with old one being closed.

Unfortunately i did not get the Limit Enhancement they promised of 15%
The new limit is given same as the previous one :(
In the promo email they are saying "there is no substantial impact on your credit score"

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Onecard has offered me card upgrade, but those robbers have only offered me 1k points.

That's a lot less from 10k points that other people got.

Also, no LE either.

If it wasn't for the fact that I did want card from BOB in visa platform, I would not go for this. :rolleyes:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Onecard has offered me card upgrade, but those robbers have only offered me 1k points.

Also, no LE either.

If it wasn't for the fact that I did want card from BOB in visa platform, I would not go for this. :rolleyes:
Man you own a restaurant chain in the heart of Mumbai.
Uske hote huye bhi chutta k piche vag rahe ho??? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

hriday.haria

TF Premier

Also, no LE either.

Hi @AllSeeker ... I was in the same situation.
Try mailing them and use one of my screenshots claiming to have received it yourself.
Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-173817.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-173817.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20220615-173827.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-173827.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220615-173832.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-173832.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 41

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
so finally closed my one card fd one...requested to consider for giving one card unsecured....clearly was told there is no policy to upgrade from one card lite to one card in any way....also...those having one card lite wont be considered for one card in future....i escalated to cs head ...for proper clarity....

so this should clear things for ones keeping their one card lite active in hope for upgrade......i was also in same hope.....

AllSeeker

TF Ace
so finally closed my one card fd one...requested to consider for giving one card unsecured....clearly was told there is no policy to upgrade from one card lite to one card in any way....also...those having one card lite wont be considered for one card in future....i escalated to cs head ...for proper clarity....

so this should clear things for ones keeping their one card lite active in hope for upgrade......i was also in same hope.....
One card might be good first cc but its not that desirable if you already have couple of others. So, might as well move on.

Its offers are also not that attractive anymore.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
One card might be good first cc but its not that desirable if you already have couple of others. So, might as well move on.

Its offers are also not that attractive anymore.
ya I have got my bob card now so closed it..getting 1% on all transactions on lazy card....so using it as daily driver....and I also wanted to confirm this false ceiling created by them...that is there any chance for upgrade to one card unsecured.......even with 2 lakh plus transactions in 6 months....no chance,...

alanabraham

TF Premier

Can you share the email they sent to your regarding this?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can you share the email they sent to your regarding this?
Greetings from OneCard!

We would like to confirm that there are no pending dues as on date, and as per your request, we have closed your OneCard account.

As per existing guidelines, account reporting to the credit bureaus will be stopped within 30 days of receiving the request for card closure.

In case we are intimated about any enquiry, complaint or dispute by merchants/banks/RBI about your previous transactions which leads to any pending payment, we shall get in touch with you to clear those dues.

If there are any refunds or reimbursements payable to you after closure of your OneCard account, do reach out to us on help@getonecard.app

We’re sorry to see you leave us, and if there’s any feedback you’d like to share on areas of improvement, we would really appreciate that.

If you haven’t raised a request to block your card, please call us at 080 - 45575559.

Regards,
Team OneCard

alanabraham

TF Premier
Greetings from OneCard!

We would like to confirm that there are no pending dues as on date, and as per your request, we have closed your OneCard account.

As per existing guidelines, account reporting to the credit bureaus will be stopped within 30 days of receiving the request for card closure.

In case we are intimated about any enquiry, complaint or dispute by merchants/banks/RBI about your previous transactions which leads to any pending payment, we shall get in touch with you to clear those dues.

If there are any refunds or reimbursements payable to you after closure of your OneCard account, do reach out to us on help@getonecard.app

We’re sorry to see you leave us, and if there’s any feedback you’d like to share on areas of improvement, we would really appreciate that.

If you haven’t raised a request to block your card, please call us at 080 - 45575559.

Regards,
Team OneCard
Where is it saying that Secured card holders won't get opportunity to convert to unsecured? 🤔