• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not received Airtel Axis statement

techie07

TF Buzz
Hi! I applied for the Airtel Axis card in Nov through the Airtel app and I received it in Dec.

My first billing cycle was completed on 13th Jan but the issue is that I have not received the statement through e-mail till now. I wanted to check if the CB was given correctly across my spends but without the e-statement, I am unable to do it.

I tried downloading the statement through the Axis Bank application but when I try downloading the statement, only the "download successfully" pop up comes but I cannot find the statement.

I also tried reaching out to Axis customer care and got a link to download the statement but through that link a simple print out of the transactions done through my billing cycle comes without the cb data.

Thanks for being connected till now, if anyone knows as to how can I check the total cb received, any help would be much appreciated!!

drsel

TF Legend
Hi! I applied for the Airtel Axis card in Nov through the Airtel app and I received it in Dec.

My first billing cycle was completed on 13th Jan but the issue is that I have not received the statement through e-mail till now. I wanted to check if the CB was given correctly across my spends but without the e-statement, I am unable to do it.

I tried downloading the statement through the Axis Bank application but when I try downloading the statement, only the "download successfully" pop up comes but I cannot find the statement.

I also tried reaching out to Axis customer care and got a link to download the statement but through that link a simple print out of the transactions done through my billing cycle comes without the cb data.

Thanks for being connected till now, if anyone knows as to how can I check the total cb received, any help would be much appreciated!!
First you need to enable notifications from the Axis mobile app.
then open the app and download the statement and then the statement will show as download completed on top of your phone because you have enabled notifications

its_karan

TF Ace

• Same issue.
  • Bill date was 12th Jan. Still not received anything.
  • Have mailed to PNO

redcarpet

TF Premier
I have not received Jan statement either for Airtel Axis. Its old card and received till last month but not this month.
I have received Myzone and Neo for this month though, seems weird

techie07

TF Buzz
First you need to enable notifications from the Axis mobile app.
then open the app and download the statement and then the statement will show as download completed on top of your phone because you have enabled notifications
Yeah, completely missed this one. But still the downloaded statement did not contain any information about the cb. Thanks for pointing this out!

techie07

TF Buzz
I received the statement today.

In the cb details section, following information is given: "Cashback earned this month will be credited in the next billing cycle.
Cashback earned calculation in this statement is for reference only and without any capping. As per the revised terms and conditions, cashback on 5% and 4% category will be capped at INR 500 per statement."

Now, this is pretty confusing for me, there are no 5% and 4% cb categories on the Airtel Axis card afaik. 😅😅😅 What exactly does the statement in bold means?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-13-34-34-35_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-13-34-34-35_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10

drsel

TF Legend
I received the statement today.

In the cb details section, following information is given: "Cashback earned this month will be credited in the next billing cycle.
Cashback earned calculation in this statement is for reference only and without any capping. As per the revised terms and conditions, cashback on 5% and 4% category will be capped at INR 500 per statement."

Now, this is pretty confusing for me, there are no 5% and 4% cb categories on the Airtel Axis card afaik. 😅😅😅 What exactly does the statement in bold means?
5% and 4% cashback is just standard statement which is used for axis Flipkart card

😂😂😂 Really ???