• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to add my Indian Oil Axis Rupay CC to Payzapp and Mobikwik UPI

CardTox

TF Premier
Hi members, recently I got IOC Axis Rupay CC and i have successfully linked it in gPay, Bhim and PhonePe and doing murchant txns successfully. I was trying to link this rupay cc in payzapp and mobikwik for murchant payments and for other CC bill payments. But in both the apps, it says "No account was found with Axis bank". So what may be the reason that payzapp and mobikwik are unable to fetch the rupay cc registered with the same mobile number. As i already discussed i have linked the same card in gpay and other apps successfully. One more thing, axis bank rupay cc is not allowing to add money to airtel bank through upi rupay cc while other cc like tata infinity and pnb are going through... therefore any feedback on this will really help me.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi members, recently I got IOC Axis Rupay CC and i have successfully linked it in gPay, Bhim and PhonePe and doing murchant txns successfully. I was trying to link this rupay cc in payzapp and mobikwik for murchant payments and for other CC bill payments. But in both the apps, it says "No account was found with Axis bank". So what may be the reason that payzapp and mobikwik are unable to fetch the rupay cc registered with the same mobile number. As i already discussed i have linked the same card in gpay and other apps successfully. One more thing, axis bank rupay cc is not allowing to add money to airtel bank through upi rupay cc while other cc like tata infinity and pnb are going through... therefore any feedback on this will really help me.
Mobikwik, payzapp upi powered by hdfc.

Might hdfc not fetched any fresh data from npci.

I think you need to wait.

CardTox

TF Premier
Mobikwik, payzapp upi powered by hdfc.

Might hdfc not fetched any fresh data from npci.

I think you need to wait.
Might be... For several months, even my payzapp didn't fetch any bank account for linking upi to payzapp. While my same number registered with payzapp is also registered in hdfc bank! May be hdfc is too slow in taking data from npci.