• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus No base/5x points on Magnus burgundy

kalratush

TF Buzz
Hi all

I upgraded to Magnus burgundy CC end of September. Since then I’ve made 6-7 transactions on travel edge portal and have not received any base or 5x points on those transactions.

I raised a complaint with Axis premium experience over email, they took their good time of 10-15 days to respond properly and ultimately said today that travel edge merchant ID is excluded from earning any reward points (??)

Any suggestions on how to proceed from here?

Attachments

• IMG_9495.png
    IMG_9495.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 125

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is ridiculous. It is their own Portal, how can the end user decide merchant ID? Take snap shot of Axis TnC for travel edge and escalate to get it.

This looks like merchant set up for Rupay network?? but that is no excuse as long as the portal is travel edge.

kalratush

TF Buzz
This is ridiculous. It is their own Portal, how can the end user decide merchant ID? Take snap shot of Axis TnC for travel edge and escalate to get it.

This looks like merchant set up for Rupay network?? but that is no excuse as long as the portal is travel edge.
Right I will have to escalate it. I don't know how to though, is there anyone else I could email? PNO maybe?

Bhavik567

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all

I upgraded to Magnus burgundy CC end of September. Since then I’ve made 6-7 transactions on travel edge portal and have not received any base or 5x points on those transactions.

I raised a complaint with Axis premium experience over email, they took their good time of 10-15 days to respond properly and ultimately said today that travel edge merchant ID is excluded from earning any reward points (??)

Any suggestions on how to proceed from here?
I transacted on 5th November on traveledge and received points!! Keep us posted please what happens. This really is F'ed up

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I personally think, even after the devaluation and their crazy stupid games, they still offer really good cards, better than many banks out there. Hence sticking onto it.
Their product might be good but what about peace of mind. It's not worth the time and effort to keep fighting with them for every small thing. No bank is perfect but atleast other banks understand the issue and try to resolve when escalated at least. With AXIS from 1st level to the highest it's the same.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have an update from Axis after escalating the issue, they say the points should be credited by 27/11. Lets wait and see
So did you get the reward points by 27 November as promised? Please let me know as I have also made a few traveledge flight transactions and awaiting 5x points.
Thanks

Using both Magnus burgundy and Infinia , I feel Hdfc is most honest when it comes to bonas rewards, axis is good for normal spends with base rewards..
I dont trust them when it comes to 3x and 5x rewards

I just transacted on Travel Edge. facing similar issue. Cust Care saying I will get points in 120 days.
Have raised against this using Email. Awaiting their reply.

Did major transactions amounting to almost 1.4 Lakh.

shantnujain

TF Buzz
While booking with travel edge recently, I saw they mentioned that the Bonus points will be credited in 7 days after the travel date. Is that true?

P.S. I have also not got the base points yet.