• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Niyo IDFC account closure

I opened a account in Niyo IDFC that converted to IDFC SA Alliance but I think for this account with different address than current address, my IDFC CC application getting rejected.

How to close this account? Branch is far away from home.

skvignesh

TF Premier
In few private bank's you can download the closure form , fill it along with (debit card cut it 4 pieces, pass book & cheque book if there) and send via courier to your branch...

You can contact idfc via twitter and confirm whether they accept this type of account closure procedure

Adwait

TF Select
I opened a account in Niyo IDFC that converted to IDFC SA Alliance but I think for this account with different address than current address, my IDFC CC application getting rejected.

Even I have niyo idfc account with address different than my credit card application my card was approved with the address same as savings account.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace

Lol. I got pre-approved on Niyo IDFC. Wait for pre-approval. Don't close you will face huge loss. This account is very beneficial

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't close this account Niyo with IDFC converted to SA Alliances. Recently used in NewYork, California, Washington it was very good. Not a single rupee is deducted from it. 0 forex card still as they say.

varkey

TF Buzz
Yes, the Niyo IDFC account is very beneficial, zero charges for ATM withdrawals abroad and no currency markup as well. So if you have it, do not close it.