• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied at 1am midnight, now i already have a virtual card assigned. But that Limit 10k sucks.

Have a simplyclick as well, need to find ways to increase credit limit.
Same here bloody 10k limit what nonsense is this. I already have elite card with 2.75L limit. These buggers are making fool out of people. Even if I spend 1.2L in the whole year I will make 6k at max in the first year.

2,00,000 (Deducted from BPCL Octane)
How to do this?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I applied at 1am midnight, now i already have a virtual card assigned. But that Limit 10k sucks.

Have a simplyclick as well, need to find ways to increase credit limit.
Transfer from simplyclink

I thought SBI rejecting simplyclink holders from getting cashback card

Speak to cc merged limit possible with Elite and cb card
Mission Successful! Not the limit is 1.7L. But we have some cam here as well. I wanted to transfer 2L limit but the system allowed only 1.6L

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why this though? Why don’t they just straightaway apply 5% cashback instead of 1% + 4%? Doesn’t make much sense to me lol
I think 1% is a flat cashback so system would apply it by default. And then 5% is only on online transactions so 4% add on top of 1%.
That’s a very layman logic that I can think of not a tech expert.

cch

TF Select
I think 1% is a flat cashback so system would apply it by default. And then 5% is only on online transactions so 4% add on top of 1%.
That’s a very layman logic that I can think of not a tech expert.
This is because they have a cap on the rest 4% at 10k per month. After 10k you only get 1%.

I applied for this card 1 week back, my first SBI CC, got a limit of 2.61L, but had to answer 5 calls for verification. Once I got the card in the app, I got at least 10 calls trying to sell me CPP(Card protection Plan) worth 1899 + GST :rolleyes:

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
This is because they have a cap on the rest 4% at 10k per month. After 10k you only get 1%.

I applied for this card 1 week back, my first SBI CC, got a limit of 2.61L, but had to answer 5 calls for verification. Once I got the card in the app, I got at least 10 calls trying to sell me CPP(Card protection Plan) worth 1899 + GST :rolleyes:
Meanwhile I got 100k limit :confused: :confused: